28

Few hours ago...

Jungkook runs into seokjins room.
- hyung I need your bike, please!!
- yeah okay, but where are y'all going?
- okay so he ain't picking up my calls nor replying to my texts. So I'm just gonna go at his place and check.
- wait what? Jungkook-ah are you sure, you wanna go out with a guy like this?
- hyung he's really nice. It's just miscommunication, I guess!
- alright. Call me if you need anything.
- sure, I'll leave now, bye hyungg.
- take care Jungkook-ah!
- yess.

• • •

Jimin was working on his lyrics and he was proud of whatever he was able to write so far. He was very excited and had to show it to Yoongi.
He was waiting for Yoongi to open the door.
Yoongi on the other hand was clueless that Jimin was at the door.
Yoongi opens the door. The moment he saw Jimin at the door he went blank.

Jimin was smiling and he looked cute as he was so excited to see Yoongi

- hi, hyungiee.
- you? Yoongi didn't know what to react. He was expecting Jimin. Never.
What are you doing here? He asked confused.
- hyung I need you to see this. Jimin talks with all the excitement as he enters the apartment.

His attention immediately falls off on the atmosphere of the house.
- Wait what were you doing? Why are the lights...

He suddenly stops as his eyes fall on hoseok.
- Oh hoseok hyung!
- heyyyy, hi Jimin-ah. Hoseok greets with a wide grin on his face.
- What are you, what are you doing here? Hobi hyung? Jimin was stunned.
- we're watching a movie. You wanna come?
- A movie. I see.

Jimin suddenly doesn't feel so good. He looks at Yoongi who didn't have anything to say.
- Jimin-ah, what did you want me to see? Yoongi asked to end the awkwardness.
- uhhm, no..nothing, wrong timing I guess. I'll come back another time.
- you can join us you know. Yoongi didn't like the thought of Jimin leaving just yet.
- Oh no, no thanks. I'd rather go home.
- it's not a date. You're not going to third wheel, so come on in.

As much as he wanted to leave from that place because it hurts his heart, he so wanted to stay and know what's going on between the two of them. So he decided to stay for few.

Jimin goes and sits next to hoseok on the couch. Hoseok puts a his arm around his shoulders.
- Jimin-ah, what are you doing here?
- I..I had some work with Yoongi hyung.
- oh really? Wait I thought you guys couldn't stand each other?
- yeah no, he's not that bad.
- seee, told you! Hoseok smiles looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi gets up from his place to bring some more snacks from the kitchen, but hoseok grabs his wrist.
- where?
- I'll get some more snacks. Yoongi replied.
- I'll help. Hoseok got of his seat too walking towards the kitchen with Yoongi.

Jimin was still sitting on the couch, he suddenly heard a few giggles from the kitchen. He wondered what was going on there. He tried to peek, but he didn't want to be caught in such action so he couldn't really see what was happening.  He was being super awkward.
He forgot something like this could happen. He wasn't ready.

They get the snacks, hoseok sits back next to Jimin while Yoongi was on a call with namjoon out in the lawn.
Hoseok looks at Jimin.
- Jimin-ah, I'm so glad you and hyung like each other now. I really wondered how would it be if we three ended up being together sometime.
- Don't worry hyung, I'll take care.
- I know you would. Hoseok smiles. He literally made dinner for me Jimin. Isn't he the sweetest.
- he sure is hyung. You're lucky.
- you should wait for dinner too.
- uh no no it's okay, he made it specially for you. So I'd love it if only you enjoy it.
- But Jimin...
Jimin cuts hoseok in between while Yoongi comes back in near the two of them.
- where's the washroom? Jimin asked.
- come I'll show you. Yoongi guides him.
Jimin follows.
- here. Yoongi points at the door.
Jimin was about to open the door and walk in, but stopped on hearing the elders voice.
- Jimin, are you okay?
- yeah! What happened to me?
- you came here out of nowhere??
- I had some work. But I won't disturb you right now, I should have called you first.
- yeah you should have. But since you are here, tell me what it was.
- hyung no, you should enjoy your date.
- it's NOT a date okay.
- you don't have to hide from me, hoseok hyung is my friend too. He's gonna tell me everything anyways.
- Yeah but still, we are just hanging out at my place.
- with all these lights, there's candles too on the table there, you making food specially for him, and ofcourse y'all were alone. Ugh why did I have to disturb.
- I would do it for anyone. That's not something different. And the candles there, it wasn't me. Namjoon did it. Why am I explaining all this to you, why do you care?
- yeah exactly, why the explanation? I don't even care. You should carry on. Jimin hissed at the elder. Yoongi raised his eyebrow as he wondered why Jimin was so frustrated suddenly.
- you should have dinner and go.
- no, thankyou. It's only for hobi hyung. He can have it all.
- Jimin you're being weird.
- I am, weird, don't you know that?
- Stop it now. Go pee.

Jimin just walks in with frustration. He turns the light on, looks at himself in the mirror, holding the basin for support as he feels low. His head full of thoughts.
He brushes his fingers through his hair.

"How could I forget, hoseok hyunggg!! Ughh"

"They're literally on a date here, laughing and giggling about don't know what. Ughh! I have to get out of here as soon as possible"

He takes his phone out, only to realise how bad he had fucked up.
7 missed calls? 9+ messages?
He hurriedly opened the texts. His head started hurting as he remembered that he had agreed to meet Jungkook tonight.
Here he was instead. Trying to get in between the two lovebirds.

Jungkookie
Hey sorry, so sorry.
I was stuck with something.
Where to meet? I'll be there ASAP.

He just walks out of the washroom, towards both of them. Jimin could see hoseok's hand close to yoongi's face. He didn't know what exactly was happening, but as he walked closer. Hoseok backed off.
- Um, guys I..I think I should leave.
- you're waiting for dinner jiminie, please. Hoseok insisted.
- yeah no, really, thanks. I just had to meet a friend. So I'll get going.
- you're going on a date? Yoongi asked suddenly.
- I'm not even seeing anyone. Just a friend.
Yoongi pretended to not care, but he really wanted to know who this friend was.
- okay Jimin-ah, have fun, see you. Hoseok sends him off.
- you too hyung. Byee.

A/N
SORRY I haven't been updating on time, been a bit busy:(
Stream HOPE ON THE STREET guysss.
Lovely song <3
We got separate jihope and sope tiktoks too. Also i miss seokjin so much :⁠'⁠(