82

There was agressive ringing of bell outside jimin's door at around 2am in the morning.

Jimin was awake and therefore when he heard the knocking he was scared. So scared. He walked towards the door with a long wooden stick in his hand, just to be cautious.

The closer he got to the door, the more agressive the ringing became.
- Jimin-ah!! Open up. The voice screamed.

Jimin who was walking cautiously to open the door, stopped in between when he heard the familiar voice. He sighed.

- what the fuck tae, you scared the shit out of me. Jimin said opening the door and finding taehyung outside.
- I'm sorry, my battery ran out so I couldn't call you to inform that I'm coming over. He said walking inside.
- what are you doing here anyways? Jimin asked.
- I came to check on you. Are you doing fine? He asked.
- I..I don't know..really..Jimin stuttered.
- did you talk to him? Did you ask him about it? Taehyung asked.
- n..no. what do I say? And you think he's going to reply to me? Or even answer my calls? Jimin let out a frustrated sigh.
- he's stubborn too. Ugh.

- do you wanna eat something? Jimin asked.
- y..yeah let's have some ramen. Taehyung sprung up from the couch following Jimin.

- Jimin-ah can I talk to you about something? Taehyung asks.
Jimin instantly looks up at him, knowing what was about to come. He dropped the empty packet from his hand, lowering his head.
- I'm sorry tae. He said pressing his lips in a thin line. I really didn't know about you and Jungkook. He said.

Taehyung blinked a few times before he spoke anything.
- I'm not blaming you, how were you supposed to know. Taehyung said with a comforting pat on jimin's back. It's just weird that jungkook never told me he knows you. We've been talking for months now.
- he probably didnt know...
- that's not possible, we literally post each other so much. Taehyung chuckled.
- well that's true. But tae I'm sorry for what I did. I really didn't know. Jimin said.
- it's fine, it's not a big deal. I just don't know what goes on with jungkook. Does he like you? Taehyung asked.
- n..no no he doesn't. I don't think he does.
- he told me that he likes me and then this happened. I mean I know y'all didn't kiss but there's going to be this attraction between you two always right? Taehyung asked.
- What? No!!!! Tae we were drunk and it was the most stupidest thing. I think you should talk to him once about it.
- nah, I'm not going to. I cannot force someone to like me.
- did he not try to contact you?
- no. Taehyung sighed.
Jimin hugged taehyung to comfort him.

The doorbell rang again to startle them both. Who was it now. They wondered.

- Jimin-ah...oh Taehyung you're here too?
- Namjoon hyung? What are you doing here? Taehyung asked standing behind Jimin.
- Jimin-ah, I found something in yoongi's room. Namjoon said rummaging through his sling bag.
- oh? Jimin gulped.

Namjoon took out a poorly wrapped item which was tied with ribbon on top and and envelope attached.

Taehyung and Jimin look at that in surprise.
- w..what is t..this? Jimin asked.
- I was searching for something in his room that's when I found this. Namjoon said.
- wow...is that a gift? Taehyung asked.
- it looks like it, so I didn't open it. I think Jimin you should do it. Namjoon said handing it over.
- b..but how do we know if it's for me or someone else? Jimin asked, because he didn't believe it was for him.
- open it. Taehyung said.

Jimin pulls the ribbons and unwraps the item. He pulls out a diary and they all gasp in unison.

 He pulls out a diary and they all gasp in unison