67

Yoongi let out a chuckle, he didn't actually think Jimin was serious about moving in together.
- Jimin you're not really saying that, are you?
- I am hyung. Do you not want to?
- it's not that, but it took me by surprise when you said that.
- well it's not like we haven't slept together before and it's not like we have sex or something.
- Jimin, what's gotten into you? Yoongi really couldn't get the younger.
- no I mean if that's what you're worried about. I won't force you until you're ready. Jimin said with a concerned look on his face.
- what? Yoongi burst out laughing. He couldn't believe what Jimin had just said.

- you think I'm worried about sex? He asked trying to control his laugh.
- what else could it be right? We do everything like a couple should do and you seem okay with all of it except we haven't really fucked yet. He said rolling his eyes.
- oh my god! And you think I am not okay fucking you?
Jimin shrugs his shoulders.
- Jimin, I could fuck you right now, here in this car.
- yeah? Jimin teased.
Yoongi smirked.
- who stopped you? I didn't. Jimin shrugs his shoulders.
- do you really wanna do this right now? Yoongi asked.
- yeah. Go ahead. Fuck me.
- goshh Jimin, you've got to go to work. Yoongi said unable to believe the younger.
- that's all you do. Give excuses. He said turning his head away.
- what? You're okay Jimin?
- everytime we makeout, all we do is kiss, you always have some excuses and we only end up cuddling.
- oh my god, Jimin-ah you're making me sound like a dick right now. What about all the worshipping I do. You totally like it. Yoongi said.
- okay yeah, ofcourse I like it. I LOVE it.
But that's not it right? You always stop when I want more. Do you get it?
- oh no I don't. Yoongi said unamused.
- hyunggg! He slapped yoongi's arm.
- stop hitting me you desperate little shit. Yoongi said laughing.
- woahhh, you're not calling me that again. It's a warning.
- oh yeah? Or what?
- oh you wanna see? He teased.
His hand was slowly moving towards Yoongi's dick.

He stroked his hand against the thick clothing moving closer to kiss the elder.
Yoongi gave in and kissed Jimin, because there was no way he could resist that anymore.
- jiminie, I might have to keep calling you that if this is what I get. He said as they broke the kiss.
- you're so hard already. He unzips the elders pants, pulling them down, making his movements swifter around the member.
- ah jiminie, fuck you're so good.
- hyung, can I blow you? Jimin asked ever so sweetly.
- yeah yeah, go on do it.

Jimin sits up straight. Looks at yoongi.
- wait, you know what? I gotta go to work now. It's about time.
- what?
He kisses Yoongi on his left cheek.
- you sure you wanna keep calling me that? Have fun with your boner. He sent a sweet smile as if he did not just leave Yoongi left by himself after turning him on.

Yoongi quickly pushed his pants up, groaning because of the boner.
- are you serious right now? Yoongi asked annoyed.
- ofcourse hyung. He said as he got out of the car.
- fuck this argh. Let me drop you atleast.
- I have my own car. Thanks for the lunch. Also let me know what you think about moving in together.
I don't think you object. But I'll wait.
Bye babe. Jimin waved as he walked off towards his car.

Yoongi was left hard and speechless. He had never seen Jimin with so much of sass.
It just turned him on more.
- what a brat. He said smirking to himself.

• • •

Jungkook was waiting for his bus to station. He was leaving for his training. He hoped he would be able to take his mind of everything and work more on himself.
A car stopped in front of him. Jungkook was smiling when he recognised the car.
He was quite happy to see taehyung.
But he suddenly stopped smiling. He was reminded of the reality. He greeted taehyung who had walked over towards the him.
- we meet again! Taehyung said smiling so big.
- yeah. Jungkook smiled.
- where you headed, with all these bags?
- I'm enrolled for a course, gonna be living with dad for a while.
- ohh, I see. Thats coool. What course though?
- uh I'm tryna learn boxing.
- damn! Suits you best! Taehyung said amazed.
Jungkook smiled.
- should I..? He said pointing towards his car.
- no no, please it's alright, I'll go by myself. Jungkook said.
- oh come on, how long are you waiting now, I'll give you a quick ride. He said picking up jungkook's luggage and walking towards his car.

- tae..it's..you..you don't have to!
- oh I do have to! I can spend time with you before you're gone. Taehyung said as he put the bags in the back seat and opening the door for jungkook to get in.
Jungkook was confused, he looked at taehyung trying to understand his actions.
- why do you want to spend time with me? Jungkook asked politely as he got in the car.
- so that...I can get to know you better?
- why do you want to know me better? Jungkook asked again.
Taehyung looked at him surprised, letting out a chuckle.
- you're cute. He said pressing his lips with a small smile.
Jungkook looked at taehyung, still so confused.
- aren't you dating already? He blurted out his thoughts.
- what? Taehyung laughed so loud. Who told you that? Me..dating. He scoffed.
- oh. Fuck. I'm sorry, I thought you're dating.
- why would you think that? Taehyung laughed.
- no, uh just..I mean you're so good looking, anybody would want to date you. Jungkook said, slightly nervous and still processing the information.
- would you want to date me? Taehyung asked raising his left eyebrow looking at jungkook.
Jungkook immediately looked ahead, the question was so sudden and Taehyung's gaze on him didn't do any better.
- well people only want to date me because I'm rich. Have I got one single soul who's gonna love me for me? Nope.
So yeah I'm preettyyy single.
- you'll find that person definitely. Jungkook said.
- you think so?
- ofcourse, yeah!
- thankyou jungkookie. Taehyung smiled. How long will you be gone?
- a month. It's gonna be a productive summer. He said.
- damn, I might miss you. Taehyung said.
- well in that case, here, give me your number so that I can save it and text you later when I reach?
- sure. Taehyung smiled.

• • •

Jimin was home after his work and was completing his assignments.
The doorbell rang, he glanced at the clock, it was almost 12 am.
He wondered who would show up at this hour but he kinda guessed it to be Yoongi or Taehyung.

When he opened the door, he started laughing happily looking at yoongi who stood there with all his luggage.
- so it's a yes? He asked almost jumping now.
- yes. Let's do this.
- omg yesss! Jimin jumped to hug Yoongi making drop his bag in hand.
You're the best hyung! We're gonna live together. Wooooooooh.
- yeah, we're living together. Yoongi said. He was so happy to Jimin like that.

A/N
Do you guys like it???
Hahaha thankyou for reading <3