6

Jimin went to Taehyung who was in the kitchen now looking for something to eat.
- hey Jiminie, here take this. Have some chips.
- tae did you see how hobi hyung and yoongi hyung are dancing together. Jimin had his eyes fixed on the two.
- yeah I did! Aren't they cute! He said with a boxy smile.
- wh..what? ugh well nevermind. Give me those chips. Jimin grabs the chips and shoves them into his mouth.

He mumbles to himself "how come he be so mean to me. Look at him being all nice to hobi hyung." Jimin huffs and leaves the pack of chips on the table.

He opens the fridge and removes the cake out.
- Guys listen up. We're gonna all gather near the pool to cut the cake in 10 minutes.
- Jimin-ah, thank you so much. I thought we're not doing the cake. I thought it'll be too childish.
- tae, is it even a birthday if there's no cake? You like it right! Jimin said cupping taehyung's face.
Come lets go outside and arrange the table.

I'll go call hoseok hyung too.
Jimin searches for hoseok where he left them at first but they weren't there anymore.
After searching a bit more he found them in a corner, sitting on the couch with beer in their hands and talking to each other, laughing, it seemed like a fun conversation.

He was hurt. He imagined himself to be having a heartfelt conversation with yoongi but everything was the opposite.
He was mad at hoseok but he was more mad at yoongi. There was no reason to be mean to him and yet, he was.

Jimin walked towards them.
- Hobi hyung, I need your help for setting up the table outside. We're about to cut the cake.
- Oh yeah sure, let's go. See you in a bit yoongi?
- um I think I'll come with you. I could help y'all too. Yoongi said getting up from his seat.

- Ooh, I reallyyy doubt thattt. Jimin scoffed.
- Stop it kid, you really are trying so hard. It doesn't work tho. Yoongi chuckles.
Jimin just waned to punch yoongi's face right now. That's all he wanted to do. Hoseok steps in.
- Alright chill guys. Let's all just go.

• • •

They cut the cake and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Taehyung was super happy as he threw a party after a reallly long timee. And it turned out to be so good.

Although, someone wasn't enjoying it much. Taehyung had obviously noticed it. To make up to him Taehyung insisted Jimin on staying over for the night.

After the party everyone went home. Hoseok went home too.
Jimin was still deciding. Usually it wouldn't take much long to decide. He would definitely stay. But this time yoongi was staying with them and he didn't know if it was a good idea to spend rest of the night with that 'rude ass bitch.'
He looks at taehyung who makes all cute faces to convince jimin and yes he cannot resist when taehyung's being all cute.
So he agrees!

• • •

The house was a mess. And they were too tired to clean it right now.
-tae, let's just throw these empty bottles and packets into trash and we can do the cleaning tomorrow.
- oh don't worry about it. It'll be all clean by tomorrow, the maid is gonna come in the morning.
- ohh okay but ima still keep these bottles out they're all over the place.
- fine let me help you.
Yoongi who ran up to the room as the party was over comes out after changing his clothes. He sooo wanted to be in his comfy clothes.

-let me help y'all too. Yoongi joined in.
Jimin ignored him and continued doing his work.
- oh good, I'll go and change I'm tired.
- sure tae go ahead. I'll get this done. Yoongi assures.
Jimin looks at taehyung and curses him in his mind. "Ofcourse he had to do this" he mumbles rolling his eyes.

Taehyung heads back to his room leaving the two alone together.
They work without talking much and jimin sighs in relief.
Yoongi picks up the bag full of trash and walks towards the door to throw it out in the bin.
Yoongi comes back in wiping hands to his pants. His eyes fall on jimin who was busy collecting the last few things that were on the floor.