78

A/N
I am updating early because I might get busy later so here...

- hey, what happened? why did you call me suddenly? Taehyung said as the moment he saw jungkook coming out of his house.
- I wanted to talk to you about something. Jungkook said nervously playing with his lip piercing.
- yeah? What is it? Taehyung asked almost worried.
- come inside, we'll talk in my room. He said.
- oh okay. Taehyung follwed him.

Taehyung was suddenly excited and nervous because he thought maybe jungkook had finally done thinking and was ready to give it a go with him.
When they entered in and walked towards jungkook's room, he met eyes with seokjin. It felt weird because he didn't smile. He glared at jungkook first and then at him.

Suddenly all the butterflies died.

- umh. Jungkook clears throat as they sit down.
- you're making me nervous jungkook-ah. He chuckled nervously.
- I..I want to say sorry. Jungkook began speaking.
- for what?
- I..I.. he gulps. I said I like you and then I tried to kiss someone else. He said looking down as he wasn't able to meet eyes with taehyung.
- oh! Taehyung took moment before he spoke words. You don't have to be sorry. It's actually not a...
- no no, I actually really am sorry.
- hey, its not like we were dating, you don't owe me an apology...he said.
- listen tae...that someone was J..Jimin.
- OH? he was confused. Was jungkook talking about the same Jimin he knew?
But how did he know Jimin anyway?

A tear came rolling down jungkook's cheek.
- I..I'm sorry tae. I knew he was your bestfriend still I..he sobbed.
- what? Taehyung couldn't believe it.
- I..I.. feel s..so..Jungkook's words came out broken as he couldn't stop crying.
I feel g..guilty...I ruined everything. He cried.
- jungkook-ah? Wait..stop crying please.
Please can you explain me everything? did you know him before me? Taehyung's heart was beating so fast. It was a weird feeling inside him.
He didn't know how jungkook and Jimin even knew each other. He didn't know why was jungkook going to kiss Jimin. Kiss Jimin? That was too hard to even believe because what??

Jungkook stops crying and explains everything to taehyung. He couldn't even dare to meet eyes with taehyung. It wasn't all his fault because how the hell was he going to know that the man he liked before is bestfriends with the man he likes right now.
But he felt guilty because before leaving for Busan he had seen their pictures together. He had a misunderstanding then but when taehyung cleared it he had looked them up, he had found out that taehyung and Jimin were bestfriends.

Although after talking to taehyung that night had made his mind more clear about what he wants but when Jimin tried to kiss him, he was about to give in. He liked taehyung and that's what stopped him but he still felt guilty.

- I..would have never known about it if you wouldn't have told me. Taehyung said. Jiminie didn't tell me anything.
- I'm sorry tae. I'm a jerk. Jungkook said.
- no, you're not. Everything is just a lot to process. What about yoongi hyung? Does he know? Taehyung asked.
- he saw it happening. It makes everything even worse. Jungkook said.
- are you serious? Fuck. Fuck. I..I will see you later? I need to be with him right now!! I'm sorry but I..I have to leave.
- yeah. Please take care. He said.
- you too. Taehyung said, pressing his hands on jungkook's.

• • •

It had been a whole week since Yoongi and Jimin last talked to each other after whatever happened.
Jimin was losing his mind over Yoongi not texting him at all. He wanted to barge into Yoongi's apartment and just bring him home but the elder needed his own time and Jimin only waited for his hyung to come back.