5

Hoseok walks out of the door. He finds Jimin sitting down near his car.
-Jimin what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be having fun inside? What's wrong? Hoseok asked worried.

- hyung you won't believe what just happened.
I was in the washroom and I met this rude guy there who was reallyy hott but rude you know? And he literally turned out to be too yoongi hyung!!
Can you believe it?? I mean yeah I did think he'd be hot n stuff but nooo nott ruddeee, he's so rude and scary and I don't like him.

- woah woah wait jimin. Firstly calm down okay? Please!
Also who's yoongi hyung?
Can you elaborate a bit so that I can understand better and maybe help you out??

- Shit. Sorry. I just went on and on.
Okay so I'll tell you.
Taehyung used to live in Daegu right, so yoongi hyung was his neighbour and they're friends more like brothers since young age.
Taehyung did talk about him sometimes. It was always good words. But he didn't tell me how rude he was!
I met him before tae introduced him to me and he literally screamed at me.
That was scary and mean. But he was hot. So I let it slide. Shit. When tae introduced us, he was laughing at me. It hurt. He was mean. I don't like him.

- Oh Okay. I think I now understand.
Well um I don't think you have to like him?
I mean come on he's not gonna be here forever right? He's gonna go back to Daegu so I guess it's just this night.
You can avoid him right?
- But hyung I really wanted to meet him and talk to him and you know maybe I'd be friends with him too!

- Jimin you know you fantasized your conversation with him and it just didn't turn out the way you thought it would.
Just get over it, not a big deal now,
is it? You have your hobi hyung why do you need yoongi hyung come on!
Hoseok lends him a hand to get up and they both smile at each other walking into to the party again.

• • •

Yoongi was sitting in the corner of the couch with a glass of whisky in hand.
Some girls as well as guys tried to hit on him but he just ignored them till they were gone. He wasn't into socializing. Rather, he enjoyed watching all different types of  people at the party. He was basically having a good time.

He was looking at the couple who were so into eachother making out like there was no tomorrow. He found a group of friends enjoying games in corner. Some people were drunk, soo drunk that they didn't even understand what they were saying.
Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at that site, it was too amusing.
He spotted a group in the middle of the room dancing.
He looked at them as they were really good dancers. Taehyung was with them too.

This was a party, no one expected you to dance so good but yet jimin was graceful. It was just some small moves and he grooved along with the others but it was soo beautiful to look at.
Yoongi's eyes glued on him as he moved his body.

Yoongi liked what he was seeing. He tilts his head slightly and checks jimin out from the distance. He wonders how is this guy so hot yet so cute at the same time. Although, his expression changes in seconds. He furrowed his brows when he sees another guy. He was dancing next to Jimin and ofcourse jimin was flirting.

Yoongi got up. He eyes glued on them and walked in their direction.
Taehyung saw him and asked him to join.
Jimin looked at yoongi and sighed.

Yoongi ignored it and walked over to the guy standing next to jimin.
Their eyes met. They both found each other preetttyy attractiveee.
- Hey, would you like to dance with me? Yoongi offered his hand.
- Uh oh suree! Hoseok didn't hesitate even for a second.
- Hoseok hyung, what the hell? Jimin was mad.
- uh what, what's wrong jimin? Hoseok asks him.
- you're actually going to go with him hyung? Like seriously? Jimin stands there frowning with his arms crossed against his chest.
- yeah why not? Hoseok wonders.

Yoongi pulls him away into dancing with him. Yoongi keeps his eyes on hoseok for the whole time.
- So hoseok? Is that what your name is?
- Yeah Jung Hoseok.
- I'm Min Yoongi. So glad I came all the way from Daegu! You're beautiful.
- Wait you're from Daegu? Are you taehyung's neighbour from Daegu?
- um yeah. That's me!
- oh I see, now I get it!
- care to explain? What did you get?
- oh no it's just that Jimin's got like a real bad impression of you so he was kinda pissed about it and now I know why he didn't want me to come with you.
- Oh. Yeah right I'm gonna go apologize to him later. I know he was a bit mad!
- you're so sweet. I feel bad jimin didn't get the right impression, he was excited to meet you.
- what about you?
-  uh, um.. I uh.. hoseok stutters.
Yoongi chuckles.

you just found out about me, didn't you?
- uh yeah. Hoseok smiles awkwardly. But yeah I'm excited now!
- So am I. Yoongi smirks.
Yoongi pulls hoseok closer and they dance together feeling the tension between them.

Jimin was really upset since hoseok went with yoongi, he was standing in the corner now and watching them dance. They were so close, all they had to do was kiss now.
Jimin didn't feel good about it. Not at all.