26

Yoongi was playing his piano. He was constantly thinking about yesterday. The whole day he spent with Jimin. He felt unbelievably comfortable. He didn't talk much yesterday, but it was just jimin's company, he enjoyed it.

He thought about Jimin and his relationship with his parents. He didn't feel good hearing all that. He could remember how it felt when Jimin sobbed against his chest. It just hurt him alot. He didn't want Jimin to cry.

Namjoon startled Yoongi by interrupting his thoughts.
- hyung!! This is soo gooood. Is this one of your recent works or something?
- No. Just something random.
- damn! but it was so nice.
- thanks. But Namjoon-ah where are you going?
- I'm going to ride my bicycle. It's been a while and since I have time, why not use it for the right things!
- sure.
- see you.
- yeah.

• • •

Namjoon was riding for more than an hour

Namjoon was riding for more than an hour. He had his earbuds on with his favourite playlist playing. He had a really good time.

He was on his way back to home where he came across a guy on the bike. He was riding so fast that if namjoon would have not turned left to stop they would have definitely crashed each other.

Namjoon was so annoyed, he got down from his bicycle walking towards the guy on the bike, who also stopped when he realised he could have hit namjoon.
- What the fuck? Namjoon yelled.
- I'm soo sorry! I was out of control.
- What do you mean out of control. Do you have a licence?
- uh yeah ofcourse.
- How the fuck did they even give it to you? Did they not do a test, did they not check your incapability? Fuck. He was so mad.

The guy removes his helmet as he apologizes to namjoon.
- I am extremely sorry. I was a bit too distracted.
- wait, wait...aren't you the same guy? The one that delivered chicken to my place?
- huh? Uh I um...
- yeah seo..seokjin? Seokjin right?
- uh yeah. Seokjin smiled awkward.
- Wait, don't you remember me?
- uh actually um, No. Seokjin lied. He obviously remembered him. How could he not. He was so weirded out and flustered by this one person.

- what the shit? You don't remember me? Namjoon didn't except that! He knew he had the charm, he knew it wasn't that easy to forget him even after meeting him once.

- I deliver at so many places, I can't remember everyone. Seokjin replied with the awkward smile still plastered on his face.

- Don't fucking tell me!! Anyways,
Do you wanna go get coffee sometime? Namjoon could only think of asking him out, he was so damn handsome!
- um I don't think so, I don't have time.
- what do you mean you don't have time? You have to make time for such things.
- that's the point! I'm not interested at all.
Seokjin straight up declined as always.

- that's rude. Are you sure you have your licence?
- what does that have to do with this?
- you definitely shouldn't be riding like this, you could have killed me today.
- Stop overreacting and I'm sorry for that. He said rolling his eyes.
- I won't accept your sorry. Go on a date instead?
- Look, I seriously am not interested in going out. So it's better if you just accept my apology and let me go.

- ugh, give me your number atleast?
- why should I even? When I'm not interested??
- you're not interested now, you can be later?
- yeah, no! Seokjin was firm.
Namjoon takes out his card from wallet and hands over to seokjin.
- alright, here take this. Just incase if you're suddenly interested? Call me?

Seokjin takes the card and watches namjoon leave.
"What a weird fucking guy" seokjin says to himself as he chuckles.

• • •

Seokjin reached home. He didn't expect for jungkook to be home. He walked in the room where jungkook was. The whole room was a mess. Jungkook was sitting in the pile of clothes.

- Jungkook-ah, what the hell is all this? He said a bit frustrated after seeing the mess.
- hyungggg, come here please help me out.
- But what are you doing, why are all the clothes lying everywhere? Do you have somewhere to go?
- yes hyung. I have to meet this friend of mine and I don't know what to wear.
- you sure it's your friend or you are going on a date?
- yeah just a friend.
- why think so much then? Just wear whatever you want to.
- ugh, you won't get it hyung.
- you like him, don't you?

Jungkook looks at seokjin, small blush creeping up his cheeks.
- Who's this guy huh? Look at the goddamn blush.
- can you please help me out here??
- I want to see this 'friend' of yours!!
- okay look, hyung, it's not a date, we're just meeting, I don't know what he feels for me.
- alright, there's no way he would not like you back, you're just perfect! You're my brother afterall!!
- Jungkook scoffs. Sureee. Yeahhh.
Anyways do you have something nice?
- you're finally accepting I have better fashion sense huh?
- nooo wayy, I'm just out of clothes right now.
- wait let me check!

• • •

Jungkook was really excited to meet Jimin. He was ready half and hour ago.
They hadn't decided a place to meet, so jungkook was waiting for jimin's text or call, anything, something.
The clock hit 7 and jungkook was definitely impatient by now. He kept checking his phone.

Seokjin was sitting across the table, busy eating his ramen. He could see how Jungkook was excited and yet frustrated at the same time. He didn't like to see Jungkook like that.

Jungkook-ah! Seokjin screamed.

- what kind of date is this where you guys don't decide where to meet? He said laughing.
- hyunggg, not a date please! and he'll probably text me or maybe he'll call.
- but you couldn't even ask the location?
- it was me who asked him to meet.
- So, wouldn't HE be waiting for your text too? Are you crazy? Has he blinded you already?

Jungkook processes what Seokjin had just said to him.

- Oh fuck, yeah. Shit. Thanks hyung. I'll call him directly.
- Good. Also when you leave better take the keys. I might not be home.
- you got a date too? Jungkook smirked.
- I don't date, you know that.
- alright alright.