24

Before he could reply to the message, he found yoongi capturing him. Jimin got all shy and tried to take yoongi's phone, he wanted to delete the video.
- hyung please delete it. You took pictures during lunch too.
- No way.
- But I look awful hyunggg.
- nope, cute!
- alright but why do you wanna keep my pictures hyung, beware!! you'll start liking me.
- neh, it's just for memories. I'll remember in future that there was a time where I spent good moments with jimin, you know!
- yeah sure, whatever.

• • •

Yoongi and Jimin reached back to Seoul. They took a cab home. They decided to have dinner at Jimin's place as he insisted.

Apparently jimin had around 15 missed calls from taehyung. Jimin was asleep in the train so he couldn't receive them. It wasn't any different for yoongi. He too received calls from Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung. All three of them.
He didn't bother much though.

They sat at the dining table waiting for the food to come. Jimin stared at his phone. He was pretty stressed and yoongi could easily notice that.
- what is it jimin?
- huh? What?
- what's wrong? Why are you staring at your phone so much.
- um hyung...what are you going to tell them?
- Tell whom? And what?
- uh I mean, you might have gotten calls from tae right? Also your roommate? He must have called you too?
- yeah sure did.
- so? What you gonna tell them?
- they know I was busy. I don't owe them explanation.
- um well okay you always can get away with that excuse.
- what do you mean? I was busy. I was working. I did have some fun too ofcourse. I mean it is my free time anyways. I can do whatever the hell I want.
- alright, chill out a bit. I...I don't know what to tell tae, I'm sure he's gonna be worried. What do I tell him.

- why do you have to think so much?
- Uh...so like...you mean... should I tell him I was with you?
- Yeah, for work. Didn't I help you today? We were basically working.
- um okay. Also about that. Um so I did note down alot of things. What next?
- Simple. When you sit for writing the lyrics, you have to start with what comes to your mind first. All the things that come to your mind while working. You could totally write about today. Whatever you kept noting down. Get it all together. Link it. Summarise your thoughts. You'll know what you have to write.
- A big task. Jimin sighed.
- Sure is. It's the most basic way of writing a lyrics. Like for beginners. I thought, for your assignment it would be a better way, instead of beating up your head thinking about events from past.
- that makes so much sense. Thanks hyung.
- well did you have a good day today? Yoongi asked.
- I did. I definitely did. I also could experience your sweet side. He smiles sweet looking at yoongi. I'm so glad you planned it.

- Anytime. You can always call me if you need help okay?
- Yeah but will you pick up? Aren't you so busy hyung? He teases.
- You won't call me other than work so, I will, I will pick it up.
- And why do you think that? Jimin asked
- Why would you?

Jimin looks at yoongi, his sweet smile slightly disappears.
- yeah ofcourse.
- I was kidding, Jimin. Fuck! look at your face. You could cry any moment.
- What the hell hyung. I hate you.
- I know that. Yoongi laughs.
- I'm not talking to you. Jimin said pouting.
- aw jimin, you know you cannot resist me. Yoongi smirked.
- who told you that bullshit hyung?

- can you? Yoongi touches Jimin's hand gently.

Jimin feels jittery by the touch. Yoongi was doing that on purpose. He knew it. But he also knew he actually cannot resist him.

Jimin turns his hand over and grabs yoongi's hand instead.
Yoongi panics. He never had anyone control him.
He tries to pull away from jimin.

- what happened hyung. Why are you pulling away. Are you scared I might do something.
Yoongi raises his left eyebrow, while he looks at jimin.
- And what are you going to do?
- you have no idea hyung. Jimin said raising his left eyebrow with a slight smirk in his face.
- yeah no, now I really wanna see what you can do. Yoongi was impressed by jimin's confidence.

Jimin starts gently caressing yoongi's hand with his thumb. Jimin's eyes were fixed on him. He kept giving those flirty looks to yoongi.

He sucked on his lower lip, yoongi tried to look away, he couldn't look into the youngers eyes.
Jimin lifted their hands up from the table surface and was about to intertwine his fingers with yoongi's.
That's when the doorbell rang.

They flinched. They flinched real bad.
- fuck. yoongi exclaimed.
- uh, must be the order. I'll get it.
Jimin got up and ran to open the door.

He opened the door to see a very unexpected person.
- Tae! Uh Hi!
Taehyung let's himself in.
- Finally you're home. Where the fuck were you all day? Did you not see your pho..one oho..okay yoongi hyung? What are you doing here?

Jimin looked at Yoongi and then back at taehyung.
- taehyung stop. Stop being dramatic. Sit we'll explain. Yoongi said as he saw taehyung.
- umm kay.
- I was with yoongi hyung all day. Jimin started.
- all day?
- yeah remember I told you about the lyrics that I had to write. I needed help with that.
- yeah so I suggested a plan. Yoongi continues to speak.
Yoongi and Jimin explain everything to taehyung. He finally understands the whole situation.
- Anyone of y'all could have told me.
- I'm sorry tae, I just was going to tell you after I came home. Jimin said.
- Nevermind.

They have dinner together and Taehyung and yoongi leave Jimin's place.

A/N
Who's excited for Jimin's Album "FACE"
Y'all the tracklist is here and obviously I was manifesting for a yoonmin subunit 😭
SET ME FREE Pt 2 still made me keep my hopes up y'all.
It could be a surprise element that Yoongi would just feature in it.
Idk agrhshshh
Let's please manifest a subunit idk😭