31

Jimin and Jungkook, after their dinner take a walk near the riverside, they were so full with the dinner.
- did you enjoy today, jiminshi?
- mhmm, I did. He looked at the taller guy with a flirty smile. I'm sure you did too.
- ofcourse! I did.
- do you mind sitting down here in the grass? Jimin asks him pointing at the ground.
- I don't.

They both sit down, facing the river.
- It's so beautiful here. I'm just gonna lie down. Jimin spoke as he adjusted himself to lie down in the grass.
Jungkook watches Jimin who had his eyes fixed at the sky. Jungkook scoots down to lie next to Jimin.

- I am so happy, this was such a lovely day! Jungkook exclaimed.
- Thank me later! Jimin pouts.
Jungkook chuckled looking at Jimin.
- why later, I'll thank you right now!
Jungkook takes hold of jimin's hand that was on his stomach.
Thankyou so much, for being there with me today. I was absolutely having a bad day. Being with you just made me feel so much better.
Jimin smiles fondly looking at him.

He looks at the sky, pressing his lips into a thin line, while looking back at Jungkook.
- I'm so sorry, I made you wait. I didn't mean to, I was just busy with my assignment.
- It's alright. We still did have a great time didn't we?
- yes. Jimin smiles again.

Jungkook started talking as he looked at the sky.
- The thing is, I've made no friends since I came to seoul. Not that I didn't want to, but nobody likes me, nobody wanted anything to do with me. The ones who ever approached were only selfish because I'm really good at everything in college. They just want good grades so they tag along. No one genuinely likes me. So it feels great to have you around.

- who told you I'm genuine? I have my own selfish motives to be with you. Jimin said with a straight face.

Jungkook glares at him as if he were judging, raising his left eyebrow. Jimin starts laughing and pokes him with the corner of his elbow, playfully.
- well I'm glad, you like my company. Jimin said smiling.
- I'm sure you must have many friends! You are someone who'd make friends easily. Jungkook said.
- yeah, but only few are worth my friendship... I think you're one of them??
- oh reeeaaallly? Jungkook speaks in sarcasm.
- yeah! Why? Don't you see me as your friend? Jimin pouts.
- you're my only friend. Jungkook chuckles.
Jimin smiles and pats Jungkook's head.

They were both looking at the sky, loving the light cold breeze touching them. Jungkook moved his head to look at Jimin, he kept staring to a point where Jimin noticed it and looked at him.
Jungkook immediately turned his head away, back at the sky.
Jimin was confused, he chuckled looking back at the sky.
But jungkook looked back at Jimin and that's when Jimin caught him.
- whaaaat? You keep looking at me. Jimin laughed as he flustered while pointing at jungkook.

Jungkook didn't not reply anything just went back to looking at the sky.
He could suddenly feel soft skin, touch his fingers for a split second. Their hands touched each other's.
It kinda felt good. Even if it was a split second.
He moved his fingers a bit closer to jimin's. He was trying to be unintentional. It happened again. Another split second of happiness.

Jungkook gulped the knot formed in his throat when he felt the the soft fingers again but it wasn't for split second.
Jungkook panicked internally but liked it so much.
Jimin knew what he was doing, but he didn't expect for jungkook to actually place his hand and intertwine his fingers with jimin's.

Jimin looked at jungkook who already had eyes glued on Jimin with blush creeping on his face.
Jimin locked his fingers with jungkook's.
- you really made my day, you know? Jungkook seemed intense.
- I'm glad, seriously! It was definitely great to be with you tonight.