56

Jimin was done eating his dinner and was going to binge watch a series because it was Sunday the next day.
After having hectic college schedule and practicing so hard everyday, he waited so much for just this one day where all he wanted to do was rest.

Before he started the series he thought maybe he should call taehyung over. It would be fun he thought. He almost dialed the number but the doorbell rang before that.

"How is he here even before I called him" he wondered.

He opened the door assuming it was taehyung.
He almost screamed out loud when he saw Yoongi standing at the door with his gummy smile out.

He dropped his bag on the floor and they hugged each other tight.
It felt so great to be able to see each other, feel each other again.

- hyung! I did not expect to see you here at all. Jimin said surprised and excited.
- surpriseee. Yoongi exclaimed.
- it really was the best surprise. Come on inside, let me help you with your bag. He said picking up yoongi's bag.

- I really thought it was taehyung at the door. I was going to call him over. Jimin said as they entered in.
- so..uh do you want me to leave? Yoongi teased the younger.
Jimin snapped at the elder and stood there looking at him with a pout.
- no way, you're not going anywhere!
Yoongi giggled looking at pouty Jimin.

- so the plan was to binge watch huh? Yoongi asked looking at the tv screen.
- yeah! I hardly get time to watch anything anymore as you know!
- yeah I know.

- let's watch together then? Yoongi said.
- no no, no way! I'm seeing you after a week and I'm only going to look at you now. I don't want to see anything but you.
- Jimin. Yoongi chuckled.

- how was it back in daegu? I hope you don't have to go again soon? Jimin asked
- yeah not anytime soon. Honestly it felt good to go back. The work was too much, it felt stressful but talking to you at the end of the day made it all better. Also living with parents for a week felt great.
- yeah I can see! You look so healthy. Cheeks became chubbier. He said pulling his hyungs cheeks softly and then leaning to give a peck.

Yoongi got goosebumps. He had missed Jimin so much.

- I'm guessing you came to me the first thing as you reached seoul!?
- yes!
- you must be tired, you should freshen up. Jimin said pulling his hand and walking him towards his room.

Yoongi resisted the youngers pull, instead dragged Jimin towards him. Jimin felt the force and was now facing Yoongi.

Yoongi slid his hands across jimin's tiny waist, while jimin had his hands holding yoongi's neck in the most gentle maner. Their faces were quite close, their noses almost touched.
- I'm not really tired jiminie! Yoongi looked down at his lips and back into his eyes.

Jimin looked at yoongi's lips and couldn't hold back anymore. He kissed the elder.
They both had their eyes closed, completely into the kiss.

Yoongi's hands slowly started exploring jimin's body. Jimin had his heart racing.
He didn't know Yoongi touching him like that would make him feel so good.

Yoongi's phone was suddenly ringing forcing them to break their kiss.

- fuck, I'm sorry...it's my mom. Yoongi said as he checked.
- yeah no problem hyung! Jimin said as he licked his lips huffing and puffing.

Jimin just looked at his hyung talking to his mother on the call. He found it endearing. It was a very precious moment for Jimin. Having your mother call you to ask whether you reached safely. He wished his parents were supportive of him too.

- my mother is always bit too worried. Yoongi said as he kept the call.
Jimin was looking at him with a faint smile on his face.

Yoongi realizes what Jimin was thinking about. He moves closer to the younger and pecks on his forehead.
- I'm here for you. He assured.

Jimin felt so warm. His insides suddenly felt calm and smiled big looking at yoongi.

- come I'll show you the washroom, wash up quickly and come down. He pulls Yoongi again as he walks towards his room.

• • •

While jimin was making ramen for yoongi his phone was blowing up with notifications.

Jungkookie:
Hey
Jimin
It was so nice seeing you:)
Do you wanna meet up
anytime soon?
I miss hanging out with you!

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows to see the texts.

Sure

He was preoccupied so he quickly just replied and went back to cooking his ramen.
.
.
.
Jungkook started overthinking after jimin's reply, whether it was okay for him to text Jimin like that. Maybe he shouldn't have texted at all.

He really wished to see Jimin again. It actually had felt so great to see him.
Jungkook had his thoughts sorted. He was not confused about his feelings be it anything and he was sure he liked Jimin. But recently he had been thinking alot about the guy he met with namjoon.

His face was marvelous. Anybody would go crazy looking at that beauty. Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about him and wished for him to somehow meet again.

But since he had come across Jimin again he was going through alot of emotions. Such that he didn't understand himself.

Everytime he was going through something sad he slept with seokjin. He was definitely strong enough to take it all alone but these were the only days he would be close enough to his hyung, talking about things they usually wouldn't.

Seokjin knew about this habit of jungkook and he made sure to comfort him as much as possible. Even if they bickered alot and teased each other alot he could never see jungkook being hurt. He made sure he was always there for him. Everytime he needed.

• • •

Yoongi got back down walking towards Jimin.
- wait did you not eat anything? Yoongi asked.
- hyung this is for you. You must be hungry right?
- yeah but I was thinking to go home and eat something. You didn't have to you know...
- shusshh. Go sit there, I'll serve. Jimin said.
- Jimin-ah you don't really...
- hyunggg! Just go.

A/N
I'm very irregular guys, sorry for that, I will try to be regular. Thankyou for reading:)
I love you<3