55

A week had past since they started dating. They talked everyday but they hadn't met since their first date.

Yoongi had to urgently go to daegu for work, he was in daegu for almost a week now. Super busy, hardly had any time for himself. Although he made sure to check on Jimin from time to time.

Jimin wasn't free either he was busy practicing for his solo dance competition.

He worked really hard because he was a perfectionist! Hoseok was there to help him out. He stayed with him to take care as whenever Jimin overworked he suffered from chronic muscle pain.

It was very hard for him at times but he was always hardworking and gave his all, no matter what!

Jimin was home from his practice. He took a nice shower and crashed on his bed. He felt extremely tired of practice today.
He would always text Yoongi once he was free.

Yoongi received jimin's snap. Only that he couldn't check immediately as he was working with his seniors. He missed Jimin but he couldn't do anything at the moment! He just sweared everyday for the fact that he couldn't meet Jimin.

When he was done with his work, he quickly opened jimin's snap. Only to smile so big like a fool.

Oh my pretty boyfriend!!
I could come over and kiss you rn ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘

Please come then!!

Hyungg:((

look at you! there's
somebody in front of you, right?

Are you still in the studio?

Yes Jiminie
I'll leave now!

Aren't you working lil too much?
It's so late
I want you to rest too!

I do rest
Do not worry please!
How was practice today?