16

It was 11 am and Jimin was still sleeping, he had missed college, taehyung was with him to take care of him. He decided to cook something for Jimin, but failed miserably as he never really cooked before. He somehow managed to make electrolyte drink for jimin.

Tae went to the room to wake jimin up.
- Jimin wake up, it's gonna be noon soon.

Jimin opens his eyes slightly, a blurry image in front of his eyes. He frowns as he couldn't see clearly.
- fuck. My head hurts so much. Argh.

- wake up Jimin. Taehyung said sitting besides him.
- arghh it hurts so much.
- here I got you this.
Taehyung hands over the glass of electrolyte drink.
- Omg thanks tae. You're the best.
Jimin drinks the whole glass, wanting more.
- can I have some more?
- sure I'll go get it.

Taehyung runs to the kitchen to get more drink. He fills the glass and walks towards the room.
But stops as the doorbell rings. He opens the door only to see yoongi standing right there.
- Hey hyung, how are you here at this time? Taehyung asked surprised
- I got some soup. He talks as he walks inside the apartment.

- omg wow, thanks hyung I'll try it in few minutes.
- it's not for you tae. It's for jimin.
- oh. ok. sure.
- stop being dramatic, you can have some too.
He needs something to cure his hangover, so I made it.
- aww hyung, the sweetest hyung.
- stop!! Just give it to him.
- why don't you give it to him yourself.
- okay.

Yoongi walks along with taehyung towards the room. Jimin was wiping his face after a fresh facewash. He froze when he saw yoongi enter the room.
-  oh. Yoongi hyung?
- Hi Jimin, how do you feel? Are you alright?
- um no actually a bit headache and ugh my body aches too.
- here take this, drink this soup, you'll feel better.
- did you make this?
- yeah I did. Don't worry you'll like it. I'm sure of my cooking skills.
- uh no yeah ofcourse! Thanks hyung.

Jimin smiles looking at yoongi and then looks down at the soup in his hands. Jimin was touched.
He never thought yoongi would do anything like that for him. He really liked the kind gesture.

- um I don't think I remember much from last night but sorry to both you guys if I was a trouble. I'm very sorry!
- yeah Jimin you should be, I was pretty sleepy but I had to drive you here so you were safe. Next time don't drink so much if you cant take it. Yoongi said trying to tease the boy.

- oh shut up hyung, it's alright Jiminie,
We're always there for you. Taehyung said taking side of his bestfriend.
- Well jimin I can't guarantee you that even if tae does. You know how busy I am right. Yoongi said.

- yeah right! No worries guys, I'm trying not to get myself into any problem. Jimin said a bit embarrassed.
- alright, I'm leaving now, hoseok is waiting for me at my place. See you guys.
- sureee hyungiee, haveee funnnn.
- shut up tae.
Yoongi leaves laughingly.

• • •

- Tae please tell me I didn't do anything stupid yesterday. I don't remember anything well, but I'm assuming he was there too? Shit why did I have to drink so much ugh!
- Jimin calm down, you didn't do anything stupid. You were sad, you just passed out in the car. Nothing else. So chill.
- ugh okayy.

- Now tell me what happened? Why were you sad, what made you drink so much.
- Ugh you know Amy right? She asked me out on date.
- wait what? And you just went with her? She's a bitch dude.
- I know now. She said she had a crush on me for long long time. So I thought let's give it a try.
- Omg Jimin you're so innocent. She has done this before. She's been dating for too long you know.
- yeah I guess I know now, she told me she broke up and then her ex was there out of nowhere, apologizing to her, and oh god!! she got up from there?? didn't even say sorry to me and walked off??
Like what the fuck?? Am I a fucking joke to you??
And you won't believe she tried to kiss me before he came. Thank God I didn't give in. Who would want to kiss a person like that.
- I know right. But it's okay don't think much about it.
Anyways I can't wait to try the soup let's have some. I'll get bowls and spoons. Taehyung said bringing the soup near his nose, sniffing it.
- wait. I'll come down instead. Jimin went down with taehyung.
- even better, let's go.
- I can't believe he made it for me.
- Jimin, he really is sweet. I hope you know that soon.
- yeah me too. Jimin scoffed.