40

Yoongi was in his studio where he was doing the final check on his new track that he was producing.
He was searching for a pendrive which was supposed to be on the table right there, but he couldn't find it.
He went through all the stuff again and found it under a diary which looked quite unfamiliar because if it was his, he would have known.
He picked that diary up and went through the pages.
He then remembered, it was Jimin's diary.
There was a lot of random stuff scribbled in there.

He came across a page that made him go silent. He read the lines written there.

'I was on my own, the casual flings
You walked past me, making me feel things
You had no right, you still made my heart weak, so weak for you, it sucks.
How do I get over this irrational feeling,
Why is it so difficult, YOU make it so difficult.

You're just like a butterfly
From afar I steal glances, I want to get closer, want to hold you tight
If we touch hands, will I lose you?
If just one day, I could hold you closer
Close enough to never let you go.
If just one day we could be together.'

Yoongi was in awe, Jimin had written really well.
"Is he in love or something" Yoongi murmured with a chuckle.
Yoongi tried to flip more pages and find out if there was more such things written or maybe if he could find out whom it was written for, but found none.

Yoongi kinda wondered...who'd it be?
For a second he did think if that was for him.
"Argh, no no! How could it be me! With the amount of hate he has for me"

He couldn't help but think about the thing Jimin said back then in the cafe. But he thought he probably misheard it because Jimin clearly liked someone.
But why did it feel so weird suddenly, he kinda did not like the feeling. If only could know who it was!

Although it did seem one sided. It seemed like Jimin liked that person a lot. Yoongi felt bad for teasing him because it obviously sucks when you like someone and they don't reciprocate.

Yoongi always felt the tension when it was Jimin around him. But why was it that he was denying it. Why was he not ready to accept that there was definitely something that he felt for Jimin.

• • •

Hoseok was ready with his arrangements for the party/sleepover. It was divided into two events. First half, where lot of his friends were invited and the second half, where it was only his close friends who were going to stay back for the sleepover.

Hoseok was wearing a black see through top with a blue jacket on it. A destroyed jeans with rhino boots. He accessoried himself well. He looked thee hottest!! Anyone would fall for him.

Hoseok waited for Yoongi to arrive, he was very excited to celebrate his birthday with Yoongi

Hoseok waited for Yoongi to arrive, he was very excited to celebrate his birthday with Yoongi. He wanted to try one last time, try to make Yoongi feel for him. He really liked him too much.

Jimin and Taehyung came in together, hoseok welcomed them with some drinks.

Alot of people were already there by now but Yoongi.
Hoseok wondered what took him so long. Hoseok walked towards Jimin and Taehyung who were vibing to music.
- guys do y'all know where's yoongi hyung?
- I was going to ask you the same. Taehyung replied.
- is he even going to come? Jimin rolled his eyes. He wasn't in a very good mood and hoseok asking about yoongi definately didn't help.

- heeyyyy don't say thatttt!! Hoseok said with a pout.
- Jimin-ah you always want a reason to bicker right? Taehyung laughed.
- I don't need a reason, he is annoying.
- why do y'all bicker so much anyways? Hoseok asked.
- it's their love language hyung. Taehyung said as he teased Jimin with smirky smiles.

- what? what d..do you mean? Hoseok was confused by taehyung's statement.
Taehyung realised he shouldn't have said that in front of hoseok and he was now trying to cover up.
- uh I..I mean, they love each other right, like friends obviously! So like they tease each other! He smiled awkwardly.
He realised it was not helping.
- stop talking nonsense! Jimin hit taehyung's shoulder lightly and tried to stop him.
Before anyone could say anything Yoongi entered.

- happy birthday hobaaa!! Yoongi said as he went in for a hug with hoseok.
- aw hyung, where have you been. I waited so much. Hoseok complains in pout.
- as usual got caught up with work. Sorry for being late.
- good atleast you showed up!! Jimin said without hesitating.

Yoongi's attention falls on Jimin who stood there with a glass of wine wearing his chanel knitted sweater, he looked so hot but with that cute face, he wanted to squish him.
- Ohh! Park Jimin. Yoongi teases.
Jimin smiles sarcastic.
You always have to speak right? Never can you shut up.
- weren't you the one who taught me? Jimin said looking at Yoongi.
- huh? When did I...
- guys can y'all stop please, y'all are too annoying at times. Hoseok was a bit pissed at them.

Yoongi was confused so as to what happened to hoseok. He never really saw hoseok annoyed and right now he looked so mad.
Yoongi pulled him away from the others and poured two glasses of whiskey for both of them.
- happy birthday youuu. Yoongi wished him again as he offered hoseok the glass
- thankyouu hyung. Hoseok did nothing but blushed.
- did I tell you how good you look today
Yoongi said as he took his glass closer to his mouth for sip.
- oh hyung. Hoseok tried to hide his blush covering his mouth but he was clearly all pink.

Ofcourse there was one person who wasn't quite pleased to see them in a corner, all blushing with each other. Jimin had his eyes on them all the time.
He didn't want to witness them being so close to each other, but he couldn't stop himself from just looking at them.

Honestly they weren't even that close. It was just Jimin making it hard for himself. It was just him and thoughts.

Jimin was drinking too much, he was a bit too tipsy. A guy from their college walked towards Jimin.
- hey, uh hi, would you like to dance with me. The guy asked Jimin with blush all over his face.
- who are you? Jimin asked the guy.
The guy felt a bit bad, but ignored it.
- I'm just your junior who loves to dance too. He said with a smile. I think you're the most prettiest human I've seen.
- you think so? Jimin raised his left eyebrow.
- ofcourse!! He said excited.

Jimin pulled the boy besides him while pointing far away in the room.
- you see that tiny guy there with gorgeous freaking hair and cute gummy smile.
- one with hoseok hyung?
- Yes. He said banging his fist on the table lightly.
That guy there, he doesn't feel that way. He doesn't even care about me. You know he's a player and he played with my heart. How could he do that. Look at them giggling.
- d..do you uh do you like him? The guy asked hesitantly.
Jimin looked at him a 2 whole seconds before getting up and taking him to the dance floor.
- let's dance. Jimin smirked.