"They can fuck all the way off," Jade grumbles.

"It's not a big deal we can just ignore it," I rub Jade's shoulders to comfort her.

She melts into my embrace and relaxes. That's a trick Andrea taught me. A surefire way to get Jade to calm down quickly.

"Yeah no big deal, now let's go eat," Vida says.

We go to Jade's favorite restaurant before heading back home to rest. Vida's being weird though. She keeps the conversation short and does her best to keep us in light spirits. My warning bells are going off, she either wants something or has bad news to tell us.

"Okay, what is it?" I cross my arms and corner her in the kitchen once Jade is finally down for a nap.

"What?" She eyes me in confusion.

"Why are you being all weird?" I push.

"I'm not!" She says defensively.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay don't get mad." She quickly caves.

"I won't just tell me."

"It was so stupid, I was so stupid. I was drunk and I thought someone was hitting on me. I went to a bar, my old job to hang out. She was buttering me up, I thought..."

"Get to the point." I cut her off.

"I fucked up. The girl was asking me pointed questions about you and Jade and I thought it was because of the Andrea video and that she thought that I might be part of that. I was feeling weird after you asked me about the threesome and I ended up spilling way too much information. Now everyone is saying anonymous source this and anonymous source that, and the words are words that came from my mouth. That girl wasn't hitting on me she was trying to get me drunk so I'd spill the tea." She says in shame.

"Vida!"

"You said you wouldn't get mad," She pleas.

"No wonder why it's blowing up."

"I'm sorry!"

"If Jade finds out she's going to be pissed!"

"I know!"

"Okay, do you think it was recorded?"

"If I say yes how bad is that?"

"Vida!"

"I'm sorry! I was drunk!"

"You big dumb idiot!" I shake her by the shoulders. "That recording will eventually get leaked and Jade will have a cow!"

"I know!"

"Oh my god," I groan.

"It's your fault! You told me! And then I was getting all weird and emotional and that's why I went to the bar. Next thing I know it's just coming out like word vomit."

"Emotional?"

"Oh like you wouldn't get emotional if your ex told you they wanted to have a threesome with you and that they've apparently been having threesomes all the time." She pushes me away and walks to her room.

"I don't even know how to respond to that," I follow her.

"Me either! Hence why I got drunk."

"Look I didn't mean to stress you out. If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll never bring it up again." I apologize.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable you big idiot," she turns to face me. "It makes me sad!"

"What's with all the yelling I'm trying to sleep," Jade comes out of the room, rubbing her eyes and glaring at us.