Chapter 54

POV: Skylar

"We're home!" I announce as I unlock the door and carry mine and Jade's bag inside.

Vida comes out of the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"Mmm mmm mmm," She tries to talk.

"Okay, okay, cranky butts," Jade brings the cats in who haven't stopped meowing.

"English please," I say to Vida.

She holds up a finger before going back into the bathroom. I roll our bags to the room and set them down. The cats quickly come in and go to their usual hiding spots.

"I said, congratulations," Vida pops her head into the room.

"Thank you," Jade beams in pride.

"That is not what it sounded like you said at all." I shake my head.

"Okay I'm starving, let's go eat." Jade sets the cat stuff down.

Jade has the next couple of weeks off so she came back with me to California.

"Okay let me get dressed," Vida says.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." Jade pouts.

"Ugh my butt hurts," I rub my butt.

Jade slaps it, making me glare at her, causing her to giggle. She pulls out her phone to scroll through social media while we wait. One of the first videos to pop up.

"Everyone is talking about Jade Tate and her sweeps at the Emmys. But it's what happened before the Emmys that has fans really talking. No not the silly interview, this accidental slip."

They show the clip of Andrea walking in on the stream and asking about her bra, I cringe.

"The moment is even more eye-catching when Skylar, Jade's girlfriend abruptly ends the stream cutting off whatever Andrea was about to say. It has many fans asking, what's going on there."

"Turn it off," I whine.

"Shh!" Jade hisses.

They play the clip again and in slow motion really catching that Andrea said here, but you can barely hear it over my interruption.

"Why would co-star Andrea Ezar be leaving her bras at Jade's apartment? Though the two did date briefly while filming season 3 their fling was short-lived. But it was no secret that their relationship was a spicy one."

Then they show the video of Andrea and Jade making out.

"Okay that's enough of that," Jade moves to turn it off.

"Well you can't turn it off now, what are they saying?" I stop her.

"An inside source tells us that Jade and Skylar might be opening up their relationship."

"What!?" Jade and I say in unison.

"Who said that? I will kill them." Jade growls.

"Many fans have mixed reactions about the possibility of the two becoming three."

"Okay turn it off now," I complain.

Jade turns it off.

"Who cares who we have sex with, it's our business," Jade says.

"Ah geez, I knew it was going to be a problem." I sigh.

"Ready!" Vida comes out with a smile but when she sees our unhappy expressions she eyes us in confusion, "What? What'd I miss?"

"Ugh, the internet is so dumb." Jade grabs her car keys.

"Nothing just more PR drama," I say.

"Oh about the whole Andrea thing, yeah... It's been blowing up badly. People either love it or hate it." She shrugs.