SEQUEL

If you loved
                 ABHIRAJ & TAARA

If you loved                 ABHIRAJ & TAARA

Given As Gift (Abhiraj and Taara)

SEQUEL BOOK (SHORT STORY)

Wasn't life meant to be beautiful after the constant darkness, when a girl raised in a brothel has fought her pathway and her demons, wasn't the ending suppose to be happy?

When she believed her journey of being Taara from Muqda ended, it will finally be dreamy, but the colours she thought had returned in her life were still stuck on
somewhere in the lane, and the block was her denial.

Abhiraj was in love, but how much can you abide if the person you keep giving your heart only chooses to stomp on it? How persistent will he be?

Two people bounded by strange planning were now bound together on each other own will but still distance and boundaries neither of them crosses.

How will love that is given ever reach the one on the other side, and if the person on the other side will extend her hand willingly?

If you loved
                AAMIRA & AADHEESH

If you loved                AAMIRA & AADHEESH

Given As Gift (Aadheesh and Aamira)

SEQUEL BOOK (Short Story)

Aamira (RAJSHRI) Raajnandan is a girl who was given as a gift, as a replacement for a ruthless man. How do you think her life will take turns?

And when that man is allergic to love. How will he engulf the emotions he have started to feel for her?

The pain and the happiness, the delicate and the ruthless! How will this story take turns? See what's ahead of us...

FOLLOW THERE JOURNEY