ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello dear readers,
If you took the time out from your busy lives to read this note, I am very thankful
I just wanted to say these are some of my previously written stories and they are complete. But I had unpublished them due to some reasons and I am planning on publishing them again.

So I want to know how many of you would be interested in reading. I will publish all chapters in one go so no waiting period.
If you have read it, then thank you so much🙂

Just drop down individually on which stories you would read.

DESIGNATED BRIDE (DARKENED BRIDE  #1)

Life is twisted for everyone. Every day comes with a new edge, and every night you are left to wonder what turn of events will you face tomorrow. Something similar to the life of Heer and Vivaan.

Vivaan Mannan, the man who ruled hearts. Born with no flaws addicted to a daily dose of ego. And thrives only on one thing money. He ain't grateful to have money, money is grateful to have him. A man and woman are fasting every day to have.

Heer Batra the perfect definition of the mask. Carries her world where every man craves her. But she isn't that easy.
Her fake face can even fool a lie detector. Words that burn down bridges. The most vicious fad yet the calmest of all.

When women are dying to have the man of their dreams but the man bears an allergy to marriage, finds himself women to marry on a contract but does not make a contract.

When the guy who is ice in fire, gets entangled with a girl, who is flame herself. Will he meltdown or take over the flame, or perhaps there are exactly what they should be for each other?

FORCED BRIDE (DARKENED BRIDE #2)

Happiness? Was a word that left Roohi Shekhawat's life long ago

Happiness? Was a word that left Roohi Shekhawat's life long ago. She was the diamond nobody took notice of in the pile of coal. She shone brighter than the eyes of a common man can take notice. Perfection was a word for her.

Until,

A someone saw her worth, in a good way or a bad?

Rudram Mannan was a man who was in a fight with the world and himself. A man is obsessed with everything he owns. Determined to have all. No boundaries, no conscience. He wants it. He owns it.

Roohi was suffering in a tomb of devils her brothers were when the eyes of another fiend caught her. The man of obsessions.

And may Roohi be one of his obsessions? How will her life take a turn, will her life finally find the happiness it deserves? Or will she suffer in a curse of eternity?

UNDESIRED BRIDE (DARKENED BRIDE #3)

Amending the mistakes of everyone, was what left in life of Anshuman Mannan, when all his brothers left them to hang after the family was disrupted with no chances to bound together

Anshuman was left to be the sacrificial Lamb. And marry the monster people avoided. Siyansha Oberoi.

Not so simple girl, with not so simple life. Her life can't be more dreadful then any thriller films, fought with deaths and pasts, her life was not filled with darkness.

She was the darkness.

When both are not into this marriage equally but for one this is a ladder he must climb, how will he handle a hurricane that will follow his decision?

Siyansha Oberoi said,

Why be a dinner for the one who isn't hungry? Why be a gift for one who isn't happy? Why be a help for the man who isn't grateful?
Why be a wife for one who doesn't want you?

Anshuman stepped into a hell he would always regret stepping in.

-----

Guys I really wish you will reply. As I am really excited to out my old stories back. Of course I am going to do it anyways but little encouragement helps alot.