9. Begairat

MUQDA

MUQDA

I know that he was trying his best to make me come out with the truth, but that is the one and only thing I am determined to protect with my life after Aamira, if it's going to save so many lives.

“Nothing you say will make me admit anything publically, Sir,” I said, his head turned to me in an instant, even though the road was clearly empty by the night time, he still put his head up front after a hard glare at me.

“Sir?” He asked me, I couldn't sense if my comment made him angry or trew him off. He had a bitter pout on his lips, his eyes fixated on the road, just like his brother he had a sharp jawline,   but unlike him, he had heavy beard on him, he is always in this traditional man clothes unlike his brother, like today in his black kurta with his pinned sleeves that hung on his elbow, his nerved hands, while he turned the steering wheel completely, pulling into drive way.

He stopped the car, his head back at me, whereas I took in the surrounding, this was not the Rajkot Haveli. It was far off at the other hand, still a kilo meter away from us, though there was a cottage by our car, a huge cottage with green door, I hardly think there is room in this place, it is a warehouse, most probably,

My eyes went back to the staring guy at me, “Where did you bring me? I thought you said you will never hurt me? What is this place?” I screamed to him. I started to undo the car door, as I felt some of his man in white kurtas surrounding the car, the dark sky had spread above us, and the only source of light right now was the moon and stars, we were far away from Rajkot, and he was Abiraj Agnivanshi, I doubt even if anyone will hear me, they will come to rescue me.

“Oh, trust me, even I don't want to hurt you. Why would I want my hands on a filthy whore? But I need you to admit your doing in the panchayat and to the people of the village, before the election.” He said, as he caught my chin, bringing our face closer.

“I am probably not going to rape you on the hood of my car, like my brother was about to do, I won't fall of that level. And I have no intention of hurting you in same way, I will just starve you, and your sister simultaneously.” He uttered bitterly, “You will be living in this hell hole, until you speak up. And remember the way you will be dying here, same way Aamira will be in that house. Take your decisions wisely.” He left my face and pushed me, and I hit my head on the door.

“Oh you! Jerks! You act so almighty, because you think you sparing me physically does anyting for me? That makes you feel better about yourself? Better than your brother? Well here's the news flash! Mr. Gentleman, that man had the decency to be what he is on face! He never pretended something he was not, while you, sir?” I scoffed after this, but he gave me no reaction. He was definitely not like his brother.

I wanted him to get angry so that somehow I can turn it around, but he just chose to straightface.

“Yes, I deceive people. I am a politician, what do you expect?” He said hysterically, as he smiled, “Taara” he said so ironically.