5. Sheesh

AADHEESH

AADHEESH

"I thought you hated the way our world works? How come you are the one making demands for a girl?" Abhiraj taunted me while we were getting in the car.

He was right, "Does your business world don't have girls?" He continued laughing at me, when I smirked.

"Oh no, they have woman. But I don't ride the same car twice."He bit on his inside while the guards opened the doors of our cars and we sat together, he in his ugly square car, while I owned a Bentley.

We were brothers, by same father but different mothers. Apparently when my mother died in the car accident while his mother was pregnant with him by all the illegitimate means, that asshole aka my father volunteered to marry the widow of his brother, because of all these fucked up traditional rules and a year later we were brothers as well.

I am not proud to ever say that he is my brother.

He with his life at the Haveli, his political career, being the ruler of his own kingdom in India, while I was there in London, in my own business world.

"I'm no idiot brother, I can read what is going in your head and why you are here. And I won't play with words, I say go to your own world I can handle mine." Sometimes he forgets what and who I am.

I am the real son. No matter what chandravanipur thinks, I am to be respected.

"A girl? Someone like a simple girl have shaken the entire empire of yours. Are you sure?"

"I won, today. I have her under my palms now."

"You are idiot!" I slapped back his words to him, "You wanted a fucking barbie doll."

"Uss gudiya mai Muqda ki jaan basti hai." Both of us enraged at each other, our eyes colliding to each other like this was not just about a girl.

ABHIRAJ

It was not just about a girl. He is back here, so that he can have everything that I built with my own hands. This respect, this pride, if people know the name Agnivanshi. It's because I burned through fires to make it.

And, now, he wants it back. Joke.

I needed to act smart, calm. This is not the time to create enemies in family and rather it is time, when I must be the wiser one.

"You take Muqda, for whatever reasons you asked for her. I will take Aamira to Haveli with me. Muqda will creates trouble, cause fights and will blackmail or play tricks with you. She is cunning. So look out. Don't let her come to Rajkot Haveli until the point when she is desperate enough to admit everything."

"I don't take orders, if I want, Muqda will get to see her sister and if don't, she won't. I am not listening to you or following your orders. She is not going to serve me herself on a silver platter. I will get it out of her." he spat, rage following through his words but before I could react he just walked out of the door.