24. Hosh

MUQDA

I was supposed to make a decision today, what my child's future behold, and even after staying up all night I have not concluded. But I know what am I supposed to do.

There will be one condition kept,

I will do what he wants me to if he swore that my sister will be safe. And she won't be taken back at Chandravani Haveli and made to do what I have been doing ever.

When a man drove in front of the Chandravani Haveli, it was a familiar car with a familiar plate number, the same square car, that was indicating who have sent it.

Abhiraj.

A man, who I have seen often around Abhiraj steps out, dressed in a formal black suit. He stepped up the stairs while I sat on the second-floor open balcony.

It's a very solitude and beautiful place. And often of my life decisions are made here. The man walked inside and no longer was in my sight.

I stepped up and walked downstairs, I skid in the hallway as I walked into the chamber where Baba does his deals, I am sure when this man arrived a lot of chaos must have happened, yet there were no pieces or evidence left.

I walked by the chamber as I stood at the door, I peeked inside and found the man sitting on the broad chair in front of baba, he was bold for a servant. But of course, he was a servant of Abhiraj.

"No more negotiations left, you all failed to fill your promise, and now you all fell in the elections and brought me down along with them, if I am to survive it is on my connections. So pick your little army and leave." Baba ordered, but the man didn't falter.

He leaned forward his elbow on his knees and inhaled so graciously, "I understand your anger, Mr. Ali, but are you sure you want to turn your back on a man who will always be the biggest influence of Chandravani Haveli? And not to forget the announcement that your daughter made, about this kotha! It might turn out to be true?"

He threatened Rehman Ali like he was nothing but dust before him, Baba's face turned red from anger. "I know the position you are in, Rehman Ali. But what if we say, we might give you a winning hand before the election ends?" He asked Baba.

"What?" He inquire about taboutibilities and then Baba was told, "We can turn the public towards you if we just corrupt them and buy the votes. Money, don't worry about it. All the cash that will be thrown in the air will be aided from Rajkot." This was not an easy thing to say.

I just burned millions of them, and once again they are throwing the cash. For what sake? For this child's sake? I wondered to myself.

"What if the people take the money and yet they trick us?" He asked him, "And why would you spare this much money on us?"