15. Gunah

ABHIRAJ

ABHIRAJ

She burnt my millions in that fire, and now, she dares to come inside my home and sit in the chair on which even  I never dared to. It's not gutting, I presume.

"I was right to hide it from you that I was aware, you were growing weeds in your fields." She said it as she clapped her hands together and stood up. "A politician, who doesn't care about the people but rather just his pocket? Not new news, is it?" She asked a little sadist bitch.

I walked up to my gun and pulled it out as the next minute I pointed it at her. This all? Everything started because I wanted to reveal her face to the people and secure my win this year. But she has already played tricks with my chances, what do I have to lose?

But sure will I gain an enormous amount of pleasure.

"Your weed air? They are poisonous. Killing the children who are not immune to fighting it. You knew this, don't you? A large number of kids died this year. Your drugs are responsible for it. And you didn't care." She said standing up as she dare to pick up the vase next to her and threw it on the ground.

Sisters indeed, love throwing vases.

I didn't even blink. But she is going to pay for it.

It shattered right before my feet, my eyes rested upon its broken pieces.

"So you are here to confront me? " I asked her so softly like I was least bothered by any of her actions. When inside, I was burning with rage, anger was running in vain. Not in a good way, probably going to lead me to be a psychopath who will tie her to a chair and torture her till she begs for forgiveness."

"No, I am here to end this as well. You are going to stop this weed. Right now. Or else... it's going to be ugly for you." She said. I picked up the gun to shoot her in the head.

And I would have, not even thinking twice. But for the last time, I want her to complete whatever she has to say.

I don't want a ghost hanging around me, because I didn't let her finish her ridiculous sentences.

"What will you do? Cry about it to your father?" I asked her and smiled.

She knows who am I talking about. No explanation is needed.

She stepped down her high stage as she walked up to where I was, to be precise, she stepped inside the lion's den, which she should have avoided.

"I'm not the one who burns and runs. And I need no father to resolve the trouble I create. Not from an imbecile like you."

Imbecile?

She stepped even closer and without a second thought, I caught her arm and threw her at the wall, her head between the cross of swords, hit the s blade and probably slit her back. And not a single tear gathered under her eyes.

I pointed my gun at her head. I will shoot. No second thoughts, I will. My eyes were filled with fire and my hands were screaming not to restrain.

But unsure, my conscience didn't allow me to.

"I am not scared of whatever you are trying to pull here. Mr. Abhiraj Gauravya Agnivanshi." She again spat. I pulled the trigger and with no second thought, I put the gun down and-

Shot!

Between her feet, little left and she wouldn't have been able to walk ever again. My eyes watched her face while her eyes were closed and her face scrunched. "So brave? Yet..." I started but she fall on my chest. Her legs were shaking, I would have let her go but she would fall. I didn't, I supported her back as she fell further as I moved.

She was being so brave and adamant like she can conquer the world, and yet, fainted from one gunshot.

The people rushed inside the living room, after hearing the gunshot, and the worst moment for Aamira to find me, holding her in my arms.

Her eyes gleamed with the frustration with the scenario she just had witnessed but it lasted a second and they turned into uttermost concerns. The voice rustling, people quickly moving, her defenseless body in my arms. And I can think of every possible case to torture her.

Right now.

“Did you shoot my sister?” Aamira asked me as she ran up to me. "I didn't,  I just tried to scare her with it. I wasn't aware that she will be this scared of a gunshot?"

"She is not scared of a gunshot. You remember you have already killed a man before her eyes back then when she was dancing." She reminded me.

Of course. She wasn't scared.

"I am concerned for her. What it could be! Can you please call the doctor? Can I keep her in my room and let the doctor look after her? She is my sister." Aamira looked at me with her puppy dog eyes, gleaming with hope. That I couldn't break.

Aamira. She is not Muqda. She will never be Muqda. Even after sitting under the sky for seven hours, waiting with hopes that her sister will come to meet her while she was planning a petty revenge. She is still doing everything she can not.

Aamira asked for my permission to take her sway and with the help of house help she took her away.

The fire on the fields was out now. I stepped out to go and check them. She my millions burned down in ashes.

I never knew that the kids were dying from the weed air. If I had known, I would have stopped sowing the seeds. But I was too proud to admit it.

~

If someone had told me after the fire that I will be calling the doctor to treat Muqda. I would have shot them in the head. But right now?

Watching Aamira so concerned and even her armchairs faint. I gave the permission.

I sat there in my room, armchair eyes, and signing my armchair.
When Aamira walked inside with the doctor. I stood up when they entered.

"What is it? Why did she fai-"

"She is pregnant."

"What?"

"And I think it's Aadheesh's child given the situation.

No, it's not.