62. Maut

ABHIRAJ

After I was informed by Aamira and Aadheesh, about Muqda's whereabouts, enraged, leaving Chandravani Haveli I stormed towards The Agarwal Mansion, approaching the door, I threw it open.

No one was in sight except for two men in suits, they approached to fight me, but Aadheesh was my by side, we both took down each of those men,

Aadheesh's punch threw the men off the grid, as for me I snakes my arm around the guy and broke his spine in a click.

I was beyond enraged, every single feeling in my chest has been submerged for Muqda and all I had was hatred.

No matter what, no matter how lonesome she felt, how broken and shattered she was, how can she be such a mother?
I made the deal with her father without knowing that he was planning to kill her. But she? She is aware of what her father is like, and even knowing it perfectly how could she put my kid's life at risk?

I won't tolerate this. She is not the only parent. She alone doesn't get to make all the decisions! She does not!

While Aadheesh tortured the men to open his gutter and tell them where they had Muqda, we stormed towards the basement rooms. The infamous torture room of Anand Agarwal has been a noise of our world.

We are politicians, and in our world in our town if there is something they don't work? It is the police. We can slaughter men in the middle of the road and nobody will ever come to know.

Because that's how it works.

While dragging that man on the floor as he gave us the direction we came to an ugly door and a staircase that led us down, throwing the man away, I started to walk downstairs, as I heard some scream, and again. And when I approached closer, my head turned.

Muqda, standing wet from her upper body, the knife in the stomach of his father, as she twisted it, once and then twice, and then again. And this time it was not some small pairing knife. It was a god with that huge knife. When they twisted it, even I could see the ornaments of his body, his gutt being twisted.

But, Muqda, was so lost and emerged in his eyes, words that I couldn't understand, but hers? Her black orbs said she was dead inside.

Completely dead.

~

MUQDA

"You will give birth if the child will be alive, won't you? You had tortured me a lot these years, don't I need to have a payback?" he said, and the next second a slap landed on my face and I fell on the floor, closing my eyes, and getting myself ready to take it all inside. "Saubhagya! Ready, the torture chamber, and cut down my plans for the whole day. I need to be with my precious Taara!"