BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

BOOK OF THE SERIES!

Zehra Hassan

She was robbed of her ordinary life, brought into the dirt turned into a profanity introduced to the vulgarity of the red light area. She was tormented by day and tortured at night, fighting to survive in a completely different world.

Dawik Agnihotri

The true hand behind every dark action of Agnivanshi. The real merciless man who can close his eyes and drive a car over a person if asked. Handsome but black heart, silent yet vicious.

~

When the one battling to survive has been served on a platter for a man who knows no mercy, will her bones break or soul will be united?

And when you find out that this is not everything they have to offer, how willing are you to sink into the ship of grief and happiness?

BOOK 3 OF THE SERIES

Inara Bakshi

She was simply existing, with her perfect job her perfect friend circle, her perfect life, extravagant and extraordinary living.

But when the clouds of darkness embark over your head? You can't run from that rainfall.

Devakshya Agnihotri

He chose to live differently. He denied being a dog or any rich like his brother because his ambition rang in his ear for power if the entire politicians were fired. He was fuel. A little of him can burn a person and much of him can aflame the city.

He is his power. And owns no weakness.

Yet, knows best when to yank the leash of others' liabilities.

~

The two entirely different worlds in the same ball, Devakshya, and Inara were a true example. When Devakshya knew no boundaries. Inara set them too profoundly. What will this war look like? And last, who will own whose leash?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do tell me, which book you are most excited about. Since they follow no order, a comment on which one you want first. The one with the most comments will be the upcoming one!