7. Imaan

AAMIRA

AAMIRA

I was sitting in the garden, wandering my mind, fixating everything that crosses through me solely about Muqda, concerns washing over me.

While my eyes landed on the man who took her, walking in the garden, in his three-piece suit, whereas Abhiraj wears a kurta he wears suits. Where Abiraj is all about politics he seems least interested in it. He saw me, a smirk that appeared on his face but then I heard someone calling my name, I turned around, and when and witnessed Abhiraj standing, he demanded me to go inside, I nodded and stood up turning to leave.

I wanted to ask his brother about Muqda but the way he asked me to leave immediately, I was sure that he doesn't want me and that man to talk or be around at all, for even a second. I am not going to upset someone, I am at mercy of others.

It's been over a week since I am locked in this castle, I can go in the garden, walk over the terrace, and pace around again but I never step outside, highly forbidden to meet Muqda or call her.

But overall this rule, from this past week, he hasn't touched me, we have not even been in the same room once, not talked at all.  I am given dinner inside my room, meanwhile, this week has been just about observing and figuring out things. I was brought a lot of clothes by one of the Grahastya what they call the male servants, and they were all new, I don't know much, but they seem so expensive, I can't even imagine.

It was rather peaceful, for a while I had felt that he doesn't want to hurt me at all, or he doesn't even want me in the first place. He must have just done this to push Baba on the edge.

Well, I was the one gaining all the positives from this deal, I was away from Rafan, and now I have a reason, one with proof that I lost my innocence here. And not at the house.

My mind was in chaos, and when I walked upstairs to go to the terrace, the terrace have a small hut house too, and it have been my relief because, for these seven days, this place has been where my evening goes.

The sound of the soon fading bird voice, or the music that I hummed inside my mind.

“You seem to enjoy your stay at the house?” I heard a voice behind me, not the same voice I'm rather very familiar with. I twisted, when I saw his brother, Aadheesh standing on the top stair, he unbuttoned his suit and stepped inside.

I cautiously stood up, turning around as I took a step back, “Don't come closer? Does Abhiraj knows you are here?” I ordered him, and I asked and smirks.

“Or tumhari behen ko lagta hai ki tum stupid ho,” He said, Muqda will never say a word like that about me, she will never speak ill of me. 

“I will take that as a no, and don't try anything, I will scream, and Abhiraj will come to save me.” I tried to scare him with his brother.

Indeed I was stupid.

He broke into laughter, laughing so loudly. His head falling back, his hand on his stomach, “Oh my God! You are so funny.” He said sarcastically as if it was his laugh.