43. Gulbahar

MUQDA

Our eyes were gazing deep down into each other's soul through the mirror, his words hung in the air loosely, while their after-effects had made my heart jump like I was sick inside. I still couldn't take my eyes off him, either for it was the way he was looking at me. Or was it that he was looking just so... Well he does look handsome, me not admitting it won't change anything.

I don't know why, but my insides were burning, without much thought, I let my instincts take trolls at me, turning around to face him this time, I kept my hand on his chest, and he lowered his head a little, "You dressed in black? It suits you!" I simply complimented them, and he chuckled slowly, "Does it?" He asked me, I felt his hand on my wrist as he rubbed his hand and forth on my forearm.

"Okay, if by chance you mess up your makeup? How long will it take to be redone?" He asked me, my eyebrows raised in the air, "I have no idea!!"

"I'll take my chances!" he said and then leaned in and kept his lips on my mine, both of us halted in that position, as my chest heaved with surprise. But he smiled through even with his pressed lips and he pulled me closer to his chest and his hands snaked around my back. He hadn't moved his lips yet, but then when he opened his mouth I gave him a queue to enter mine, his tongue entangled with mine as he pushed me a little walking ahead and thrusting me on the mirror, his hands now around my neck as his body was too heavy on me, and looked like he was getting out of his on sanity and grasp, he devoured my mouth, but his grip was too tight I shifted in my place a little and soon the pleasure turned in pain, no longer was this mutual but his interest.

I pushed him off a little and he did falter a step back, his eyes resting with a disbelief look, surprised that I didn't bow to his peculiar needs.

It bugged him, his facial expression was a little too open for his good. But letting go of my hand he stepped back, "Good there, I didn't ruin much! Just the lipstick!" he gritted, muttering with raged tone.

And he stepped back fixing his buttons and watch. Previously I couldn't take my eyes off him for different reasons, but presently I was reading his face, waiting for him to say something. Explanation perhaps to his wrath.

His gaze shifted and met mine, with a look that suggested confusion, but he just sighed and looked away, "I thought we reached somewhere yesterday? Well, I misread." He spat, "I am not upset at you. I am angry at myself right now. So get ready people are waiting downstairs." he said gritting again. I picked up the heavy lehenga that was swaying me back and forth and walked closer to him.

He stared, clearly I can read him but he can't. I was closer to him now, and tipping on my toenails I brought my face closer to his and kept my lips on him. His eyes opened wide, he never expected this. I pulled back after the peck. As I sighed, let go of my lehenga and swayed again but his hand supported my back this time.