8. Ibaadat

MUQDA

MUQDA

I was surprised by the way he reacted towards me right now, his sudden grip caught me guarded and I rested on his chest, despite my attempt to hold myself back, pitch black eyes a trait the same as mine rested, he read me for a minute, meanwhile, I was flushed, but later he kept his nose on my neck, a tickle passing me, while when he inhaled I ended up moaning despite my wish because I am especially sensitive towards my neck.

I felt nothing, yet the sensation made me give out the wrong signal.

I was so sure, that this will turn him into an animal, I have been around men enough to know what makes them go wild. He pushed back, and he saw my face, and the next thing I know he was leaning forward to kiss me, I was frozen in the spot, repeatedly telling myself to do something, anything, as I twisted my head away and he slipped a little. He couldn't kiss me.

“If you want anything from me willingly. Then take me to my sister.” I kept a condition, and his jaw tighten, this made him so angry, and soon the hold he had on my waist started to hurt, his grip had tightened along and I was getting harmed badly. I was forced to push back, faltering him back

“You are keeping a condition with me?” He asked me and smirked, he caught my arm twirling me around, a tight grip behind my back while my back was facing him, and his head was once again on my neck. I struggled to get out of his grip, but he was too strong for my fragile arm. I was ready to cry out, but given how people are around us, the guards are standing at the gates and balcony and no one is doing anything. I was so sure that no one will come to my rescue. I wanted to fight him, but I was never taught to.

“Turn!” He screamed so loudly, and all the people around, everyone in the sight turned around, while he pushed me towards the car hood, and soon he landed me hard on my face, bending me over.

“Leave me! Motherfucker!” I yelled again and again, he sliding the hair away from my back and my black choli, which was backless a little too much. I had an instant regret about my clothing choice.

He leaned forward on my back, and a moment later, the reflection on the hood showed me that he had his tongue out, leaning forward towards my open back and neck, and next second I heard a gunshot, a loud noise stopped him as he looked up, me too g...

He leaned forward on my back, and a moment later, the reflection on the hood showed me that he had his tongue out, leaning forward towards my open back and neck, and next second I heard a gunshot, a loud noise stopped him as he looked up, me too getting up.