18. Aabad-Barbaad.

MUQDA

I pushed his has behind because something is just too mean for me to lose them in circumstances like this. He might have forced me to sleep with him today, with all his blackmailing tricks but the pain is mine, and will always remain so. I am never sharing this with anyone.

His eyes widen in surprise, he didn't expect me to react in such a way. I was not disrespecting him, I still sat where I was, and I still am going to do what he asks of me. "You don't want to talk, alright? I guess you like it when people treat you for who you are." He spat, indirectly calling me a whore, as he gripped my hair and stood me up, standing himself as well.

"I wanted to go slow and way on you, wanted you to like what was happening. But your ego seems too big to stay. I guess I will have to break it."

My head started to drag me away from the table and sofa room as he moved towards the adjoining room where there was a bed and all the things that he might need. I wanted to cry and revolt. But I can never do that.

Because I had accepted this fate long ago, to have Aamira from all of this. Yes, Aamira.

This doesn't have to hurt! I just have to think about her. That doing this I am saving my sister from greater pain. When he dragged me by my hair with stumbling steps I reached into the room side by side with him, a royal bed in the middle with red curtains and red sheets with red blankets.

He threw me in the middle of the bed and started to slowly undo his kurta buttons.
Meanwhile, I scooted and sat up, staring into nothingness, he walked around the bed, as he opened the last button and within a second he removed his hurts over his head, he had a tanned body with muscles, a lot of muscles. Any other woman in a situation like this would have appreciated his looks.

But, I know the real person behind that face and body of his. He kept hid one knee on the bed, while he stared within my soul with them. "Your baba tortured you to be here? Doesn't he? That woman earlier than you, isn't she your weak point?"

It seemed to me, that they weren't a question, they were notes that he have got all he wanted from me. And he is going to use them against me. He climbed above the bed completely, as he moved slowly ahead. I tried to scoot back, meeting eyes with him, staring back at him just the way his cruel brown eyes were staring into mine. His hands clutched my mouth,

"If only you weren't a person who stirred my life upside down. I wouldn't be here, planning to torture you in different ways. He got off the bed and went outside and came back with my dupatta that I was wearing earlier and it fell when I came in running, meanwhile I was sitting there like an idiot, he went behind me and he tied my hand around the wooden backboard of the bed, tears started to fill my eyes. I don't want to cry before him, never. He tied my hand so tightly that I knew if I will move I will break my hand eventually.