61. Azaab

AAMIRA

I stood in the corner of the wall as I watched Aadheesh talk to my sister, as much as hard it was to believe that he is capable of soeaking anything nice, I watched him make my sister come out of grief, he hugged her, a little tinkle in my belly took place, but I think Muqda needed that. She stood up, from lingering over the wall, as she saw me, ducking her head low, I realised, and tried to hide but I was little late.

Standing on the other side of the wall now, I heard footsteps, as someone tingled on my belly from the side, astonished I jumped and Aadheesh caught me in his arms,

"Spying on me?" He said, while I was still settling in the shocker he just gave me, I sunken my head low, shaking it as a no.

"Her, she is more important!" I said, when he made a pout. I tried to free from his hole but he didn't leg go of me, "Is she okay?" I asked, little worries for her still, and he gave me a nod. "She seems so, how about we take her to London with us? I mean, she certainly shouldn't be here. Who knows what my brother would do!" listening to his suggestion, my eyes lit up, a lot of hope built in.

"You would do that?" I asked him, but suddenly we were disturbed, as Muqda walked in on us, wiping her tear away as soon as she saw me.
I knew she would act strong with me. She never shows her vulnerable side to me. And if I try to bring it out in her, she fights with me.

I was supposed to walk out of his hold, but he didn't even when she was in front of us, I felt shy because of his act of showing affection in front of the world without being shy. He forgets this is India.

"Aamira, I have a favor to ask you?" She asked me, and I nodded, finally he let go, but she hold me by my waist, at his side. I took Muqda's hand, I nodded,

This will be the first time in life when my sister is asking me for a favor, and yes I won't even think twice before saying yes,

"But, first Aadheesh," She said as she turned, "Promise me, you will never ever, hurt my sister, and would never let anyone hurt her?" She asked him, his eyes little stunned as he turned to look at me.

"I will never hurt her or let anyone hurt her. Even if the deal between us ends? I am to be by her side." He said, with no hesitation.

Yes, the deal.

She stepped towards me, taking my hand in hers, "Listen to me now," I nodded, "Go to Chandravani Haveli, and then go to Aahil, tell him about the red code only we share, he will take you to the basement, and at the left corner of the basement there is a little uneven floor, when you take the carpet away, you will see that little door, put in the code and take the papers. I guess its been six-seven year's when I transferred the inheritance on your name. Take those paper and move to London okay?" She asked me, and her words has left me horrified.