25. Dhoka

ABHIRAJ

"Do you mean? You will give Aamira to Aadheesh?" She asked me with an astounded face,

"Yes, "I replied to her with a straight face, her eyes gleaming with anger as her black locks ended up a little on her face when she shook her head, those black eyes shimmering with tears. She stepped back, crossed her hand, still shaking her head, "I can't let that happen. I have lived with your brother, I know he can be very cruel. And he doesn't have any respect for us, he treats us like we are slaves. And he hates her. We fought because of her. I can't just push my sister in a lion's den?" She completely disagreed.

But I know, I need to do this. "My sister is not going to him. We are not some ravish car toy that you and your brother can share among yourselves." She completely disagreed.

"Alright then, she is going back to haveli." I blackmailed her, anger flushed on her face.

"What? You seriously kept your bait while I was negotiating? If she is going back, so am I! After..."She stepped forward, "Abort this child." She said those evil words once again, my fist curled up, wrath started to run down my veins, and I can feel my face turning red from rage and would have thrown my fist if it was someone else.

But not at her,

I don't know why? But, as soon as she mentions anything related to this child, something in my heart stiffens and I feel overprotective.

Is this truly what you call fatherhood? Or do I have some stupid heart condition?

I took a long step toward her face, "Abortion?"I asked her, as my hand rose after a lot of holding back and clutched her hair, as I hover over her, "I give you 13 hours. If you manage to find any medications or any hospital that will help you lose the fetus? You win and you are free. And if you fail to find it. You will forever bow to me, and follow my orders? Understand. Never tell me even then, that I didn't give you a chance. If you got a chance, you will fail. And after that forever you will follow my lead."I said after keeping a lot of patience, I don't even want to imagine if she does manage to find them. I tighten my grip on her, "Leave now! You have till midnight." I let go of her. And turned around.

I felt her eyes on my back but after some time, I felt her footstep walking away, I clutched my hands and tried to fix my legs on the floor so I don't just run over her and tie her down for the next thirteen hours. That will be unfair. And I don't play a cheating game. I walked out on the balcony as I found her leaving, men were confused about whether to let her leave or not.

I heard footsteps behind me, "Sir, I have made sure that no hospital will take her in, or perform any abortion today. Also, I have banned all the medical shops from selling any medicine." Daiwik informed me,

"You made sure our men are standing outside at each shop and hospital keeping an eye?"I asked him, he gave a reassuring nod, "Who is going to be behind her?"I asked him,

"I am personally going to be behind her." He told me. I gave a nod and dismissed him. He left after that.

I left her to wander for the next thirteen hours, and I heard her decision. Now I just need to go and break the ball for the rest of the two people. I turned around and started to go where I had left Aamira and Aadheesh. I walked up the stairs and went to their floor's terrace area, on the stairs Aadheesh's men were standing waiting for any order that they might have to fulfill.

They were still where I left to sit, but as I approached the area I saw Aamira fall on top of me whilst Aadheesh was on the sofa lying, holding both her hands.

She realized I was here, flushed she instantly tried to pull back but her knees slide a little and she fell on his chest, where he forgot to button again.  This time she made sure she doesn't fall and stood up.

But he didn't bother to stand up and just remained like that. "Tell your princess, to dress in clothes in which she doesn't fall." He said. And I can see on Aamira's face that if I wasn't standing here she will blast on him.

I was thinking about how the conversation to start. But I was also thinking in my mind, that I don't need a built-up.

"Muqda is pregnant with my child," I said with no guilt or remorse, and Aamira froze in her place, but so was Aadheesh looked surprised.

Did he know already? Is he never thought I will own up to my mistake? Or is he genuinely surprised?

"What are you...?" Aamira started but stopped, she figure out when this happened and she blinked stepping back.

"So, now?" Aadheesh continued and glared down at me like he could read the words I haven't said yes. "I am reclaiming my child. I have already announced I will marry Muqda, so we decided to do it." My announcement made them all shocked. Aamira was still frozen.

"You are forgetting I am the one who took Muqda. You can't have her back!" He yelled loudly, as he stood up. "She is mine to enjoy and have, stop snatching my things you asshole!" he said as he jumped on me,  and caught my collar.

"I know. And that's why I have someone else for you. You can take her." I said and pointed my hand to Aamira, he looked at my hand and then at Aamira.

"I don't want that fictitious woman. You keep her. Let me have what is mine."

"You want to steal a child from it?"

One thing I know about this man? He is very emotional about families. Because he never got to have one since childhood.

"Fine." He agreed and stepped back turned around let go.

"Abhiraj? Please no! Please!" She yelled, she despises my brother, and she started to step forward towards me, "Please don't send me to him! Abhiraj."She begged me, but puppy brown eyes looking at me, but she was truly scared, "Please? Please I will go back to chandravani haveli. But please not him?" She cried out, tears rolling down.

Aadheesh standing right beside me caught her forearm and thrust her towards him, "You are hurting my pride little satan."He said to her as he yelled to his men.

"Take her!" they all stepped forward and started to take her. But she dared them not to even as much as lay a finger on her.

AADHEESH

"If you as much as even lay a finger at me. The outcomes won't be good for you."She violated my men, who didn't even flinch but I actioned them not to touch her, 

"Once again you took something away from me that was mine. Don't think we are even and settle because I accept her." I said to him and turned to Aamira and caught her waist as I pulled her up from the ground and started to walk out while she struggled in me.