EPILOGUE

TAARA

I felt an ache in my belly, that eventually started the grows the pain was growing unbearable. I had no one around me, Rajshri and Aadheesh were in London for the work. And Abhiraj was in the rural areas for political reasons, I tried to stand up but the pain became so unbearable, that I sat back. There was the jar on the nightstand table on the floor, when the loud noise it made, attracted the maid. I felt the pain, it was too loud for my belly to stop aching. I twisted and turned on my seat when the head servant came.

She looked at me and instantly called all the other maids. The head man servant, and Daiwik who Abhiraj had left behind with me, for any kind of emergency. He walked in and instantly called the doctor to tell him about the emergency.

Then he helped me to get up and walk towards the car, dragging me till there he, helped me get in and then went over to it on the driver seat, the head servant was beside me, helping me and trying to calm me down.

"Daiwik, where is Abhiraj?" I asked him, and he, responded, "I just inform him, he is on the way, though it was a three-hour drive. But Aadheesh sir and ma'am are on their way from the flight, they sat in yesterday."

"They did?" I asked between the scream when he nodded. Thankfully.

My chest was relieved, I nodded and thanked him, I laid back and tries to consume my pain but it was going to unbearable.

The doctor was ready with the stretcher, and Daiwik helped me to get in. And they took me towards the operation theater. The pain that was great with every passing second was getting out of hand, and I felt like I was passing out.

I tried to consume in all the cry out, but definitely, the relief my life had given me in the last 8 months? I can say I was pampered too much to bare this pain.

I heard the doctor speak, saying that it will be a c-section.  I will have to undergo an operation because of the fatal injuries in my pelvis and ribs in the past and because my bones were too delicate to undergo normal delivery.

I shut my eyes, as Daiwik approached me, "Sahiba, they-"

"Tell them, to do it. They said it was a lethal procedure. There might be chances of death-"

"If it's about choosing? Not even a second to think, it's going to be the kids."

"We sh-"

"No, if it happens, tell him I did not make it," I said and the next minute I know I was brought the OT. I was injected and slowly I felt the seug crippling on me, and darkness embracing me.

~

I opened my eyes, after a while, and I turned to find the crib next to me, my belly was stuck with so much bandaid that I wanted to rip it off. To sit up, the nurse approached me and helped me to sit up.

I asked her to hand me my babies, and she did help me. One in each of my hands, "It's a girl and a boy." she said, as she kept them and helped me adjust, a huge smile on my face when I saw their faces,

A big huge realization on my face. How could I? Even for an instant thought, they shouldn't be born? They are the most beautiful, little adorable creature I know.

When I looked at their faces, I didn't want to take my eyes off them, they were so cute with their pink noses, pink cheeks, and beautiful cute adorable lips. They were so fragile, that looked them, and I knew even if my world crcrashedthey will be the only thing I will protect with all my might. If I have to give up myself? I won't even think twice before I do."

The door suddenly opened and Abhiraj stood there, dressed in his kurta and pants, breathing heavily, he ran up here. His eyes met mine as involuntarily a big smile grope me.