54. Noor

MUQDA

I overshadowed where Abhiraj was standing and I read the words on the paper and it all came to go me with the realization he slept with Aamira here.

Aamira, how is she? How did she handle this? After being raped by Rafan, I am sure he is her first time. What if he doesn't treat her well?

Oh my god! Must I be thinking this? I should go and check on her, I turned around to run into the room but Abhiraj caught my wrist and pulled me.

"Where are you going?" he asked me, his eyes telling me that he already knew the answer, and he was not asking he was urging me to not.

Looking around the room, it was decorated beautifully if it wasn't torn apart like this. He made all the extraordinary decorations, the imported flowers, the curtains the candles. Everything looked gorgeous.

He obviously has a lot planned for tonight.

He held on to my waist and he pulled me closer to his chest, "I am sure Aamira did it with her own will, remember? Aadheesh told us about the deal they cracked together. And you were with Aamira the last night, you must already know that she must be fine?" He asked me.

She said she was, we talked for a long time, and she did tell me that she is in a good state with him, and she is looking forward but... I want to be by her side.

Will the future be like this? Always torn apart between Abhiraj And Aamira?

The future hadn't even started yet and we are already always in the fight.

"Listen to me, I think for once we need Aamira to figure out her life, do you realize? How much Aamira loses her obscure experiences because you are always looking out for her!"

"Isn't that a good thing? We had no nice experiences that she should have had,"

"Maybe now she does? And you always butting in, won't help her." He said to me.

He was right I guess? I mean when I was with Aamira, she did tell me that Aadheesh took her to show around town when he found out that she hadn't been to, he bought clothes for her. He hasn't been aggressive with her, he never hurts her. He had been decent with her.

I should let them be.

I dropped down my revolt and turned my attention solely towards him. "You are right,"  I said and he waited before he shout out.

"Oh my god! Did I hear it wrong? Did you say I was right?" He joked with me when I smiled and pushed him away.

The fact that he took over my retribution, I was thriving for my vengeance and he took everything off. I am looking at him, but my mind was thriving on those people's lives. I was living for their disruption.