49. Maqbool (Aadheesh)

AADHEESH

I was called out when I was about to open the door and sit inside when I was called out by Muqda who came rushing towards us. She was very hesitant when she asked me to let Aamira stay. And without even second thought I denied it.

I am leaving, still captured in the story of too many decisions to make. Last, of all, I want Aamira with me. So that I can think precisely what I must do? I continued with my denial, but Abhiran chose to step in, he put a hindrance with asking the same. He halted after sparing the sentence but he used that one word that made me think again. He used please with me. I can say that it was the influence of Muqda.

Or that man? Ever saying Please to me? it's next to impossible. For her, I can see that he is ready to burn the world in pieces only if she asked!

I always wonder how can a pussy make a man so stupid? The entire concept of loving and liking someone enough that your pride touches its rock bottom doesn't get me.

Yet, that man took a huge step when he said please, as much fun I can have with still denying him and crashing his ego down, rubbing his nose against the floor before my shoes.

I chose not to. Lately, even I don't understand why I am doing all this. Why I am being a shield for someone I would enjoy getting an arrow in his back?

I agreed, unsure why? I let her stay, but only till two. Because no matter what they want, I want Aamira for myself. Completely.

As I saw Aamira's face lighten up with my agreement, something tighten in my chest, and I too felt a little joy watching it. I saw Muqda take her away from me, walking inside the house, their hand in hand. As they didn't even waste time and started talking with each other already I looked at Aamira growing further and further at me.

Abhiraj standing beside me still. Not moving an inch, I turned my glare toward him, he wanted to say something but he was hesitant I waited for him to come around. He turned around and looked at Muqda or Aamira, better Muqda because if he dared look at Aamira I will poke his eyes out.

"Thank you for coming today. It meant a lot to me." He said, not so diplomatically. He said it in a genuine tone. His eyebrows grew together, while my one raised in surprise.

I wanted to retort with something but he continued, "I want you to come to my wedding too." he said and with filling in courage he proceeded with, "I would like it." he said as he kept his I'm better than you pride down. And spoke to me for the first time.

I was shortened with understanding to what this meant, and instead of being sarcastic I chose silence, I put both my hands in my pocket, usually, he would have stormed inside the haveli back not even turning but he waited for me till I locked d car and walked inside. My hand is still in my pocket. As we walked inside together.