59. Gaddar 2.0

AADHEESHI walked inside the bedroom I took Abhiraj injured from, eyes strolling everywhere when in the corner, where I had asked Muqda to stand, she was sitting, her legs curled on her chest as she had hugged it tightly, and she was still crying s...

AADHEESH
I walked inside the bedroom I took Abhiraj injured from, eyes strolling everywhere when in the corner, where I had asked Muqda to stand, she was sitting, her legs curled on her chest as she had hugged it tightly, and she was still crying so much.

Her face had stained tears, while they were still sliding, her eyes looking down at the floor,

If she had to feel so sorry, how come she let this happen? 

When my boot appeared near her, she stared and jumped upstanding, her face now curious and questions started to attack me with every breath,

How is he?

How is he? Please! Aadheesh! Please tell me he is okay.
Please? Tell me everything is fine. Is he hurt too much?
Did he wake up?

I didn't say a word until I find out what happened here.

"How did it happen? Explanation?" I asked him and stood quietly. Waiting for her to reply. And she looked down once again, "Muqda? Answer!"

"Answer what? Do you already know how it happened? You want me to tell you how I stabbed him? Fine. I lured him toward the bed and then I stabbed him when he couldn't protect himself. That's what happened." she said.

"Now, please tell me how is he?" she asked me with that nerve of hers I caught her hair tightly in my grip bringing her face closer, even I could feel the pain her hair was under but not a single yelp escaped her.

She caught her belly, "Slap me! Bang my head on the wall! Use your belt on me I don't care! But nothing
that affects my baby." She said a good way to remind me that she is pregnant. 

I let go of her hair, "Abhiraj wants me to take you to check tomorrow. So fucking get ready on time at 9."

"Abhiraj said? That means he is fine!"  a sudden gleam appeared on her face, her eyes shining brightly, she looked at me with an answer but somewhere her face told me that she already knew it.

As much as I tried to see that this was not a happy but regression expression I couldn't see it.
I just turned around and left, while she gasped so loud and fell on the floor, crying, but not with remorse rather with happiness. A big smile on her face.

I just rolled my eyes and walked out. I am going to sort out whatever this is!

~

I went back home finding Aamira at the door on the lawn sofa, her eyes closed and she was asleep. Where the fuck are the servants! How can they let her sleep like this?