Dementor

"Where should we sit Darling?" Fred asked.
"I might sit with my brother for this train ride. I'll see you at Hogwarts." She smiled, kissing his cheek.
"Stay safe." Fred grinned before walking off with George to find a place to sit.

Iris then followed after Harry, Ron and Hermione. He seemed to be chatting about the Aunt situation from the Dursleys.

"I didn't mean to blow her up. I just.. I lost control." Harry explained.
"Brilliant." Ron laughed.
"Honestly, it's not funny. Harry was lucky not to be expelled." Hermione spoke.
"He was lucky not to be arrested." Iris rolled her eyes.
"I still think it was billiant." Ron laughed.

"Come on, everywhere else is full." Hermione spoke, walking into a compartment with a man sleeping on one of the sides. It would be kind of a squish.
Ron and Hermione sat opposite the man. Iris sat beside the man, in the middle of him and Harry.

"Who do you think that is?" Ron asked.
"Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione answered confidently, looking at his overhead bag.

Iris zoned everything out as she remembered the name... Another one of her Godfathers... This year would definetely be entertaining...

Harry, Ron and Hermione were chatting for quite a lot of time. She didn't listen at all, not wanting to be involved in their convocation. Afterall, the only reason she was even in the train with Harry was because she didn't want him asking people about Sirius, or getting himself killed before the year had even began.

However, soon the train came to a jalt stop. One that she had never quite felt before.

"What's going on?" Ron asked.
"I think we might have just broken down... I assume it will be fine." Iris shrugged.
The light then turned off in the compartment and the train. Then the windows started turning to ice... Something was really going on.

A few moments later... A dark figure came to the compartment door. She recognised it instantly... A dementor... She had never actually seen one face to face. However in one of her Defence Against the Dark Arts lessons, she had read about them in one of her books.

They wouldn't do anything to any of them in the room unless her uncle Remus had done something wrong. But she doubted it. Surely he was innocent. She looked up at the Dementor, expecting it to look at them all before going away to continue it's search. It probably thought Sirius Black might have been in the train.

Clearly, she was wrong as she suddenly felt weird. It seemed the Dementor was taking something from her... like the Dementors kiss was happening. But clearly it wasn't... It wasn't as it had been explained... Although it did seem like Harry was going through the same issue.

She saw a very bright light before everything slowly turned to black. She felt a hand grip the back of her head as she felt herself slumping backwards. Before she then heard a faint scream in her mind...