Back to Hogwarts

"10:58. Come on, come on." Arthur told everyone.
"Fred, George, Iris, Percy, you first." He added.

They headed straight into the wall, going straight through.
"Come on Darling. Come on." Fred spoke, quickly getting her inside the train.
"Shouldn't we make sure that Harry and everyone gets in, in time?" She questioned.
"We don't have time for that, hun. Come on, come on. We need to get some seats so that we arent missing Hogwarts this year. I promise everything will turn out fine. Now come on, let's go find a place to sit." Fred told her.
"But... What if-" Iris was interupted.
"Darling. No time for questions." Fred told her, gently grabbing her chin. "Everything will be perfectly fine." He smiled before gently kissing her forehead.

It took them a while to get to Hogwarts, however when the train finally came to a halt, she was releaved. Afterall, it meant she was back 'home' to Hogwarts.
"Come on." Fred smiled, gently grabbing her hand when she tried to look around to make sure everyone was there.
"But what if Harry and Ron didn't make it on the train? What if Ginny didn't..." She said, worried.
"If they didn't make it, then mum and dad would find a way for them to get to Hogwarts." George piped in, trying to help his brother calm down their friend.
"Fine..." She nodded, gripping Fred's hand a little tighter and following them to the carriages.

In the carriages, Iris leant her head on Fred's shoulder as Fred held her hand, rubbing the back of her hand.
"I'm always so confused why you two haven't started dating yet. This is your fourth year of seeing each other." Lee, a friend of theirs, spoke.
"We're also only 14... 15 at the start of next year... We don't know if our feeling's are right or wrong." Fred shrugged.
"I still think you should date. Fred, it might be an idea for Iris' birthday." George smirked.
"Maybe." Fred shrugged.

They soon arrived at the school and went inside.