Bath (Smutty)

Fred and iris were just walking hand in hand, down a coridoor when Cedric suddenly walked over.
"Yes Cedirc? What is it?" She asked.
"I wanted to tell you what you can do with your egg, to give you, your clue." Cedric spoke.
"What does she have to do?" Fred asked.
"Go to the prefect bathroom and you'll see." Cedric pointed out.

Fred had suggested he go with her but when they arrived they found nothing.
"What if he meant you needed to take a bath?" Fred asked.
"That would be impossible, I mean, you're here with me. We aren't to that point yet." She explained.
"I'll join you." Fred smirked.

They both got naked turning away from each other before getting in the water and sitting beside one another. Both red in the face, blushing.

"So what do you think about this? it seems nice, doesn't it?  I dont know what it has to do with the egg yet though." Fred spoke.
"I have no idea..." she sighed. "It's okay though. Bit awkward." She shrugged.

"Awkward Darling? Why's that?" He asked curiously, his eyes twinkling in amusement. He leaned forwards slightly. "I mean, it's not like we are doing anything wrong... Unless you think so?" He smirked.
"Wh-Wha? No, of course not." She shook her head, blushing as she looked away.

"Relax. I'm just teasing. It's okay to feel a bit strange." He shrugged, gently grabbing her waist from under the water and pulling her gently closer. "Let me help you relax." He added.
She sighed and leant her head on his naked chest which was slightly wet.

"Ah, there we go Darling." Fred spoke, gently stroking her hair. "This is nice, isn't it?" He asked. 
"Mhm.. it's great..." She nodded.
"Great, huh?" He murmered, his voice taking a rather husky tone. He couldn't help but let his hand wander down her wet back, tracing gentle paterns down her skin. The water was a bit of a barrier, but he could feel it well..
"Mm..." Iris gasped softly.

"You feel so soft..." Fred whispered, his fingers dancing over her skin. He leant down, his lips brushing against her ear. "I've wanted to do this for so long..." He mumbled.
"Mm... Do what..?" She asked lightly.
"Nothing too bad." He answered..

Moments later she felt his hand go onto her stomach and start to lower.
"Mm.. Fred.." She mumbled.
"Shh..." Fred murmered, his lips brushing against her neck. "I'm not in no hurry and I want to take my time and make this special for you." He mumbled, tracing patterns on her skin.

She whined softly as Fred gently pushed her legs apart so he could go between them and sit there to face her right.
"You're so responsive." He praised gently. He then gently kissed her neck, his body pressing up against hers. "I promise to treat you with care and respect." He whispered, his voice low and sincere.
"Mm.."

She gasped softly as his hand suddenly went to her lower region. "Mm.." Fred mumbled, his fingers gently but eagerly exploring her folds. "Feel's like we've been building this up forever." He spoke, kissing Iris gently.

"Fred, are we really about to do this... What if someone walks in?" She asked.
"I'd like to say it's impossible, but it's not." He smirked, his fingers gently exploring her folds still.

Seconds later she felt his fingers press against her enterance. "I promise I'm here. Hold on if this hurts." He spoke soft before slowly forcing his fingers inside of her. She whined in slight pain.
"Easy..." Fred mumbled softly, kissing her neck as he slowly pushed another finger inside of her. "You're so tight." He mumbled, thrusting his fingers in and out, trying to stretch her. "This feel good or do you need more?" He asked softly.
"Mm.." She mumbled, caught up on the pleasure.

Fred continued to gently thrust his fingers in and out, gently kissing the top of her breasts, enjoying the sounds of her faint pants of pleasure.

"Are you two gonna put the egg into the water, or will you just keep going until you've finished?" Moaning Myrtle asked, sat beside them suddenly.
"Jeez Myrtle..." Iris sighed.

Although they were rather disapointed they couldn't finish, they stopped and of course saw the clue for the egg. Once they had seen the clue, they left.