First Challenge

The day soon came for the First Quest sort of Challenge. It was a dragon one. They had to somehow grab a golden egg from the centre while a dragon was around them. Without completing this task, they would not be aloud to continue onto the next task. Meaning this task was vital to continue.

The first contestant was Cedric. And the last two was Iris and then Harry.

Of course, Fleur, Krum and Cedric's all went well. They managed to grab the egg with little to no damage to themselves or the egg. Then Iris went up to do her turn. She had used an enchanting spell on the Dragon, which made it rather easy to just walk up and grab the egg with no trouble at all.

She then had to be checked out by Poppy, who was the nurse. She checked her for any injuries as Harry's turn was going on. Meaning Iris was unable to watch. But aparently, the dragon had got free and took Harry on a wild chase around Hogwarts. He managed to grab his egg though.

After the task, she left with her egg, looking around the crouds for Fred. As soon as she saw his tall frame beside his brother, she instantly ran towards him.

"Fred!" She cried out, jumping straight into his arms in a tight hug.
"Darling.. You did so well." Fred smiled softly.
"How did Harry do? Sorry, I didn't get to watch it." Iris spoke.
"He did great. Dragon chased him straight out of the arena in the way of Hogwarts. And then after a few minutes, he returned with the Dragon and grabbed the egg. So yeah, he did amazing. Although, not as good as you. You just walked in, cast a spell on that dragon and grabbed your egg." Fred laughed, hugging her tighter. "Come on, let's go try and figure out your egg." Fred smiled.