The Year...

A lot of time had passed. Sirius Potter was quite a bit larger now. They hadn't informed any of the others, just because they wanted it to be a kind of surprise. The surprise that she showed when they returned home for Christmas.
One night she had been holding Sirius while she sat beside the window. They were suddenly attacked. Due to her holding the baby, she couldn't fight so she remained with the others. Keeping her wand out just in case she really needed to protect herself against anything that might attack her.

Things changed however when the Death Eaters destroyed the Burrow and then left. She was stood, staring at the house, holding Fred's hand as she held Sirius in her other arm.

That night Iris returned to the Joke Shop's apartment mainly due to the fact they couldn't have the baby around all of the smoke, dust and damage.
Fred spent the night talking to George mainly.

During the year she had heard a lot of rumours. Apparently Harry had seriously injured Draco Malfoy. And had Severus not been around, Harry would have killed him. It was a spell he learnt from a book of Severus' and Severus was the only one who knew the counter curse. She was rather disapointed in him for that.

Then, later on in the year Remus came up to her.
"Something happened at Hogwarts." He spoke softly to her.
"What?" She asked.
"Dumbledore has been killed... At Hogwarts..." Remus explained simply to her, trying to show some sort of remorse for what had happened.
"Who killed him...?" She asked, looking up from Sirius who was playing on the floor.
"From what we've heard... Death Eaters. But Hermione is saying that Harry was saying it was Draco Malfoy.." Remus spoke.
"I feel bad for Draco... He was born into the wrong family... He didn't deserve what happened to him." She sighed, gently picking up Sirius.

"Thing's will worsen from here... That's for sure." She stated. "I'm going to visit Petunia and Vernon before Harry is home from Hogwarts." She added.