Date?

When it came to the time for going down to the common room, she got dressed into some more comfortable clothes. Clothes that also wouldn't make her too warm.

Once she was dressed, she brushed her hair and braided it so it was neat and tidy behind her

She then headed downstairs to the Common Room. Seeing him on the sofa with some blankets.

"Hi Freddie. What do you have planned, hm?" She questioned.
"A little sort of cuddle, if that's alright with you." Fred smiled softly.
"How does George not know we are down here?" Iris smirked.
"He does, but he knows I want some privacy." Fred laughed, gently handing her a blanket.
"Sounds sweet." She grabbed the blanket, wrapping it around her shoulders before sitting down beside him. She moved to the side, against his side and pulled the blanket all the way around her, to the front, to stay warm.

Fred wrapped his arm around her, comfortign her while pulling her closer.
"This is nice..." Fred mumbled slightly.
"How long have you had this planned?" She questioned.
"Since we started Hogwarts again I guess." Fred shrugged.

"Excited to turn 14 this year...?" She yawned slightly.
"Yeah, really excited. Cant blame me, can you?" Fred smirked.
"No, I really cant blame you." Iris laughed softly.

They were chatting for quite a lot of time, about different things, such as their favourite lessons, least favourite lessons. Then their favourite teachers and their least favourite teachers. Then Fred began trailing off on his own convocation also.

"And then Ron had jumped on George's broom when we were practicing. And since George had no idea that Ron had hopped on, he just flew up high so that he could test out a trick. Ron nearly fell off but thankfully mum walked out in time for George to be able to do the t-" Fred spoke before looking at her midconvocation. She was asleep against the side of his chest, side of her head on his chest. Breathing lightly.

"Sleep well... Darling." Fred mumbled, gently kissing the top of her head before closing his own eyes to sleep with her in his arms.