Meeting

Iris was sat in the compartment, just simply reading her book when she was suddenly interupted by the door.
She glanced over and saw a pair of twins. Although, it was clear that there were differences between them both. So it wouldn't be too hard to tell them apart.
"Hello, can I help you?" She asked.
"Hey, mind if we come sit inside with you?" One asked.
"We can't really find anywhere else to sit." The other spoke after.
"Yeah, that's fine, take a seat. It would be rather selfish of me if I took the whole compartment to myself and not let others sit with me." She smiled.
"Thanks." The first boy spoke.

Both boys sat on the bench opposite her.
"So, who are you both? I'm guessing that you're twins. I mean.. If not then that would be very, very odd." She spoke.
"I'm Fred Weasley, and that is my twin brother, George Weasley. If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" Fred questioned her.
"Promise not to freak out?" She spoke, glancing up at them.
"We promise." George smiled slightly.
"Iris Potter." She spoke simply.
The boys eyes widened, surrprised about the fact it was one of the famous Potters.

"Wait... Potter? As in..."  George gasped.
"Yes... That's what I mean." Iris nodded.
"I thought you were in a year below us.." Fred mumbled slightly.
"Well, here I am. We're in the same year group." She shrugged.

"Well, what shall we do while we wait to arrive at Hogwarts? Maybe play some fun games? Eye spy? Or shall we plan some pranks to do while we are at Hogwarts?" Fred suggested.
"I don't know. Probably best we don't do anything that will get in trouble. How about we just play eye spy for now like you originally suggested?" Iris spoke.
"Sound's good." George smirked.