Pregnant?

Around a week or so later, was the time for Hogwarts. It started with Harry and Iris speaking with Sirius before getting in the train.

Sadly, at Hogwarts people were talking about how Harry was apparently lying about Voldemorts return.
Of course, they wouldn't understand if it was true or false, afterall they weren't there to witness what had actually taken place.

A new Professor had started too. Professor Umbridge. For some reason she did not like iris or Harry at all.
It was however that week that everything changed.

She was 4 days late for her period. So she went straight to Fred.

"We have an issue." She stated.
"Huh, and why is that?" Fred asked, looking straight at her.
"I'm late." She replied.
"For class? We haven't got any lessons' for today." He shrugged.
"No. For my period." Iris rolled her eyes.
"How many days late..?" Fred asked, clearly becoming pale.
"Four." She sighed.
"So you could just be late... We need to go to the infirmary." He told her, grabbing her hand and guiding her straight out.

They walked straight to the Infirmary.
"Ah Miss Potter and Mr Weasley. What can I do for you?" Poppy asked.
"Like 2, maybe 3 weeks ago. Me and Fred did... Well the deed and he accidently released inside... Well uh... The thing is, I'm late... Around 4 days." Iris explained.
"You believe you might be pregnant?" Poppy asked, her eyes widening slightly.
"Yeah... Can we do a test or something." She shrugged.
"Of course. Afraid I dont have the actual wizarding tester kits. But we do have some muggle ones." Poppy spoke before handing her one of the tests. "Just use it and bring it straight back in here." She told her.

One the test was taken she handed it back to Poppy. At this moment, Minerva, Snape and Dumbledore all walked in, having been called to the infirmary by Poppy.

"Is it true, Miss Potter. You might be pregnant?" Minerva asked.
"Yeah.." She nodded.

"Not might. She is." Poppy stated, holding up the test. Positive.
"Oh merlin.." Fred spoke, his eyes wide.
"I'm pregnant..." Iris stated.
"Congradulations Miss Potter. A bit early but we can get your tests done soon. Get you out of Hogwarts as soon as possible to ensure safety to your child. Especially with Tom on the loose." Dumbledore stated.
""Yeah... Voldemort is gonna be a pain." She sighed.