Small Chat

"Are you feeling alright, Darling? You barely ate at lunch. Is something on your mind?" Fred asked softly, sitting down with her, letting George join them also.
"I should probably tell you something... About Sirius Black... Remus Lupin... Myself and Harry." She stated.
"Go on." Fred nodded.

"Remus Lupin is mine and Harry's uncle. One of my Godfathers. Although, when he was a teen he was in a group of four. My dad, James Potter. Him. A boy called Peter, who is dead due to Sirius Black... And then Sirus Black. When Harry was born, he became the Godson of Sirius. Which followed with Sirius also being put on my Godfathers list. I've been told that Sirius was the one to betray my parents... Meaning he wanted them dead... Which also means... The reason Dementors are protecting the school in case of Sirius Black... It's because the Minister knows Sirius Black is coming for me and Harry to finish off the job that he had failed to do those years ago." She explained.

"Darling... That is a lot. What's to say he isn't coming for you? what's to say he's even coming to Hogwarts? He might want to keep his freedom and stay away from Hogwarts? Wont most prisoners do that. They learn from their lessons once they escape and try their damn hardest not to return." Fred told her, gently hugging her.
"I don't know Fred... But I'm scared... I'm really.. Really.. Scared." She spoke, starting to cry.

"Iris, youre strong. And your brother is too. You defeated Voldemort more than bloody once!" George explained. "If anyone can beat a crazy uncle, I bet its you and Harry." He added.
"I don't know... Harry doesn't even know about him..." She sighed.
"He'll find out sooner or later." Fred pointed out.
"I guess." She nodded. "But he's gonna be so mad when he realises I didn't tell him despite knowing..." She sighed.
"He'll get over it." Fred shrugged.