Sirus

"Minister, you have some explaining to do. How is it, my Godfather has found his way out of Azkaban? Do you know the dangers that this could be bringing for myself and Harry?" She spoke, standing up to face the Minister.
"I'm aware, and we are ensuring that there is no chance of Sirius Black getting to either you or Harry." The Minister replied simply.

"You said that, but for the last 2 years at Hogwarts, you've been unable to protect my brother at all in Hogwarts." She spat.
"Miss Potter..." Minister Fudge mumbled.
"No. That's not it. Do your job." She told him before walking out. She then walked to a room that Tom had told her would be hers for the night and tommorow morning.
This would be a very long year...

The next morning, she woke up and headed downstairs to the main part of the whole sort of place. It was where people, ate, drank or just simply where people spoke with one another.

When she got downstairs, it seemed Arthur was chatting with Harry. Probably about Sirius Black. So, she just headed over to the rest of the Weasleys.

"Ah, Iris dear. How lovely to see you. Do you have everything packed?" She asked.
"Yes Mrs Weasley. Everything is packed and ready." She smiled. "Oh! And I also made sure Harry had everything done and packed last night. So unless he's been stupid and gone through his bags again, then everything should be in his bagging." She explained.
"That's good dear. Oh! And Fred told me. Congradulations." Molly smiled before walking away.

"Hey Fred, hey George." Iris smiled, walking over to them both.
"Hey Darling." Fred smiled, gently kissing her cheek.
George blinked, confused what was going on.
"You told your mother, but you didn't tell your own twin brother?" Iris laughed.
"No... I didn't tell anyone other than Mum or dad. Did you tell anyone?" Fred chuckled.
"Nope, haven't told anyone." She shrugged.

"What's going on?" George asked.
"Me and Fred are dating." Iris pointed out.
"Wait, when did you both start dating? You haven't seen each other since Hogwarts." George stated.
"We started dating the last day of last year at Hogwarts." Fred smirked.
"We can let people find out themselves, so don't be telling everyone we are dating." Iris told George.