Trouble with Harry

Some days had passed and the Weasleys had finally moved into Sirius' home for the Summer. She didn't quite understand why they had to move in for the Summer, but she wasn't complaining. Afterall, more time with her lovely boyfriend, before she returned to Hogwarts for her very last year.

She was cleaning the kitchen, waving her wand causing the broom to sweep and a cloth to clean the table. This was one reason she was glad she was now 17. She could cheat her chores and her Uncle's couldn't complain.

"Iris, love. Did you hear what trouble your brother is in now?" Fred questioned, walking in and wrapping his arms around her waist to her front. Resting his chin on one of her shoulders.
"No, what has he done now?" She asked, focused on cleaning and therefore couldn't turn around to look at him.
"Apparently, underage wizardry, infront of muggles." Fred spoke to her.

Fred watched as she stopped focusing on her chores and looked at Fred, anger clear in her face.
"Please tell me you are fucking joking." She spoke.
"Sorry my love." Fred murmered.
"I swear I need to kill that kid. Azkaban might be fucking worth it." She glared, moving to leave the room.
"Darling-" Fred spoke, grabbing her wrist and pulling her to him, slamming his lips onto hers. "Calm down." He told her.
"How can I calm down... He's going to get in trouble..." She pouted.
"Not your fault." Fred smiled softly.

It was later that night when Iris was just sat in her room alone. Fred had forced her to go in there so that she wouldn't snap at Harry the moment that he arrived.
Tomorrow, Harry would be going to court, but for now, Iris had been told to keep the anger to herself.