Arriving

It had been quite a long while since the train had begun moving. The twins and Iris played a lot of games, mainly being eye spy. Although, it did make them closer as possible friends.
Before long, they were dressed in their school robes, and outside of the train, making their way over to a gaint man. Who Fred had said was called Hagrid.  Apparently he did a lot of work around the school, and was a close friend of the Headmaster, Dumbledore. So she guessed he probably was nice.

"Right, only 3 or 4 to a boat. No more and no less please." Hagrid spoke to the whole lot of students.
Fred and George got into a boat, helping Iris into the boat after them. Another boy joined them also, but he didn't exactly say his name.
"I honestly cant wait." Iris mumbled to the boys.

It was a little while later before they saw the beautiful Hogwarts Castle. Their boats then came to the paths and each student started getting out of the boats as carefully as they possibly could.
"Here, let me help you out." Fred spoke, gently grabbing her hand before helping her out of the boat so that she didn't fall out and into the water.
"Thank you." She smiled.

Once all the students were out of the boats, Hagrid began guiding everyone up towards the castle.
"What do we do when we get up to the castle?" Iris questioned.
"I think we get sorted into our houses, and then we have food, then go to dorms." George spoke before Fred could tell her.
"What are the Hogwart houses? I forgot to read about it..." She mumbled.
"Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw." Fred answered.
"Which house are we hoping for?" Iris asked.
"Well, Slytherin isn't a house that you specifically want. Gryffindor is probably the best house to be in, so that's the house me and George want to be in. We hope you'll be in it also. And Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff can be great houses, sure. But we wouldn't recommend them since you're a Potter. You'll pribably want Gryffindor like your parents." Fred explained.
"I can't wait to see what house I'm in." She smirked.

Soon they arrived in the castle and got up the stairs to a women who seemed really strict. The women seemed to be rather... Well... Familiar. But she couldn't tell where she knew her from.

Probably from when she was a child..