Leaky Cauldron

"The Leaky Cauldron." Stan spoke as the bus came to a halt outside of the bar.
A man, who seemed to have a slight bit of a weird posture walked inside, smiling creepily of sorts. "Ah, Mr and Miss Potter. At last." He guided them inside.

Inside the bar was very busy. It seemed a lot of Wizards and Witches were there for the night.
"Room 11." Tom spoke to the two. They kept following after him.

They got to the room and Tom was quick to open the door for herself and Harry. He clearly wanted to make a good impression on them both. For what reason she had no idea.
"Hedwig..." Harry sighed in relief, seeing his owl on a perch.

"Right smart bird you got there, Mr Potter. He arrived here just five minutes before yourself." Tom explained to Harry as he was petting Hedwig.

A man cleared his throat and she looked over. It was the minister, Fudge.

"As Minister for Magic, it is my duty to inform you, Mr Potter... earlier this evening, your uncles sister was located." Fudge spoke as Harry and iris was guided to seats. "A little south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. The accidental magic reversal department was dispatched immediately. She has been properly punctured and her memory modified. She will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever. So that's that... An no harm done." He spoke walking over to the two.

"Minister." Harry piped up.
"Yes?" Fudge asked.
"I don't understand." Harry sighed.
"Understand?" Fudge questioned.
"I broke the law. Underage Wizards can't use magic at home." Harry pointed out.
"Come now. The ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts." Fudge laughed. "On the other hand, running away like that, given the state of things... Was very, very irresponsible." He told Harry.
"The state of things?" Harry looked at the minister very confused.
"We have a killed on the loose." The minister explained.
"Sirius Black you mean? But what's he got to do with me?" Harry questioned.
"Nothing, of course. You're safe. And that's what matters." The Minister laughed. "And tomorrow you'll be on your way back to Hogwarts." He explained. He then told Harry not to go wandering while he was there, before then dismissing Harry.