Halloween

It was soon Halloween. And as normal, Iris wasn't in a complete good mood. She remained close to Fred and George, not making any movement to go away from either of their sides through the day. 
By the Halloween feast, she had heard of the first year, Hermione Granger, being upset over something that another student had said. And by the way Ron was acting, Iris had her suspicions on who had made the poor girl so upset.
At dinner time Iris sat beside Fred, drinking some pumpkin juice as Fred ate some food. However, it was soon interupted by Quirrel running in, yelling.

"TROLL! In the dungeon!" He yelled. "TTROOOLL IN THE DUNGEON!" He yelled again. He then stopped yelling, coming to a stop from his running. "Thought you ought to know." He spoke before promptly falling to the floor, unconcious.
Iris covered her ears as the Great Hall arrupted into caos of screaming and shouting. It was all a bit too... Dramatic.

"SSIILLLENNNCEEE!" Dumbledore yelled out, causing the whole Great Hall to go silent and look over at him. "Everyone will please, not panic!" Dumbledore told everyone. Iris however felt an arm wrap around her waist, she knew however it was Fred, probably trying to comfort her. Afterall, she was already in a pretty bad mood. "Now... Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers, will follow me to the dungeons." Dumbledore explained simply.

Everyone began to quickly leave the Great Hall back to their Dormitories. Of course, she held Fred's hand so that she didn't get lost in the crouds.

It was a quick walk back up to their dorms. Iris was frantic in searching for Harry... but for some reason he was no where to be found. And then she realised both Ron and Hermione Granger weren't anywhere to be found either.

"Percy, we have 3 First Years missing." Iris spoke, instantly walking over to him.
"Who?" Percy asked.
"Harry, Ron and Hermione Granger." Iris explained.
"Of course Ron and Harry. But Hermione?" Percy sighed softly. "Give them another maybe 10 minutes. I recon they've just got lost. They'll hopefully find their way up here safe." Percy told her.
"Right." She nodded.

As Percy said, the three turned up a few minutes later, a bit dirty and mucked up but nothing serious. She just hoped that maybe they hadn't done anything too stupid.

"Head up to bed you three, everyone's already gone up to their dorms." Iris told them.
"Why are you three still up then?" Ron asked, motioning to Fred and George as well.
"We're aloud. Now get going or I will be sending a letter to your mother." Iris glared at him. Not much of a surprise, Ron went running.