Waking

When Iris finally opened her eyes, it was to the infirmary. Fred was sat on the seat beside her. But leant over so that his face was pressed against her tummy. A more comfortable sleeping position then leant back in the chair.
Her chest honestly hurt a lot, but for now, she wanted to know what had happened.

She went to gently shake Fred awake so that she could ask what had happened, but that was interupted as Dumbledore and Snape suddenly walked in and over to her bed.

"Professors... What happened? Is Harry alright?" She asked.
"Mr Potter is fine." Snape stated to her.
"As for what happened. Well, it seems from what Harry told us, and from your symtoms, you were hit with the killing curse. It is rather shocking that you are alive actually." Dumbledore explained.
"Well... That's 2 times now..." She groaned softly, leaning her head back.
"Miss Potter. did anything happen that you think we should know of?" Severus asked her, finally piping in.
"Uhm, no.. I believe if you already know what happened to me. Harry's told you everything you need to know." She shrugged slightly.

"Very well. The train will be leaving in just an hour, if you might be feeling up for it." Dumbledore stated.
"I think I can handle it. And plus, I'm sure Fred will help me." She stated with a faint smile.

It was a little while later when Fred finally got up. He spoke with her for a while about the whole event. Both Iris and Harry had been announced as the winner. And apparently Cedric's body had been taken away so that his father could arrange the funeral. She had a hugee  feeling that no one would be aloud to go to the funeral from Hogwarts. But atleast he would get a decent goodbye.