Malfoys

Iris had been speaking to a classmate when she noticed Harry, Hermione and the Weasley's chatting to Draco Malfoy. Although, a man, who seemed to be older than Draco was there too. She guessed he was Draco's father. She walked over and pulled Harry back.

"Excuse me, might I ask you don't touch my brother." Iris spat just as Arthur walked over too.
"You must be Iris Potter." The man spoke glancing at her.
"And I'm guessing from your hair and atitude, you're a Malfoy." She stated.
"Pleasure to meet you." He replied.
"Stop speaking to my brother." She spat again.
"Of course. If that's what you'd like for me to do. You are of course in charge of your family. Or shall I say.. You two." Lucius smiled, gently grabbing her hand and shaking it.
"Off you two go." Iris rolled her eyes.

Lucius and Draco then left the store.
"Right, everyone outside and wait for Molly. and Don't be getting lost. Hermione, keep a tight grip on Harry and Ron." She smiled gently.

She watched as George, Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny all made their way outside of the bookshop. She turned to Fred.
"Trust the Malfoy's to be here on the same day we decide to come." She sighed softly.
"I think Malfoy doesn't like the fact Harry gets more attention than them, honestly. It's the only thing that makes sence." Fred shrugged, gently grabbing hold of her waist. "Are you sure you're feeling alright, you seem exhausted..." Fred told her.
"I feel a bit tired, but that's normal Freddie. I'll be fine. I'm sure that I can rest as soon as we get back to the Burrow." She grinned and pulled his hand so that they could join the others outside.
"sorry... I'm just worried for you is all..." Fred sighed.
"That's fine." She smiled.