Another Rough Night

Hiii everyone this is a short kinda filler chapter hope you like

Chapter 14- Another Rough Night

(Aiden's P.O.V after Charley left the office)

I stared at her empty seat and just thought back to why I pranced on her in the first place it wasn't just from the light flirting between her Marcus. I didn't really mind I was unsettled until I remembered that Marcus is a flirt but is happily engaged to Ms.Cortez. So I quickly got over that but after my chat with Marcus I called one of my standbys and I, of course, took care of my needs but I couldn't get her out of my mind the skinny blonde couldn't feel my need I yearned for Charley.

Brittany never failed to turn me on but kissing her, touching her was nothing it felt automatic our whole meeting was autopilot to me.

So I got dressed and waited until 6 to make my move. I needed to feel something. And God did I enjoy it she was better than I remember that old kiss paled in comparison to this time. She let me touch her and if it wasn't for her phone. I would have, had her and this lust for her would dwindle then she'd just be an employee like before.

Some part of me knew it wouldn't be that simple but that is what I'm hoping for she's my lesser I don't need these feelings. I left out my building and headed home I quickly went to my surveillance room. My team sat at the monitors diligently

"Sir," they all say in-sync

"Hows things at my P.As apartment" I schooled my voice to sound cold and detached

"Fine.No suspicious active and only females have entered"Again they said in harmony almost sounding robotic

"Pull it up"

"Sir, We would but at the moment She isn't home"

"Where did she go?" I commanded

They peered around at each other horror-struck not sure on how to respond. Which I couldn't blame them when I told them about the unnecessary assignment I told they were to only observe and report only suspicious active. I'm asking them something I didn't assign them to do.

"Sir. We were unaware of the additional task of monitoring her actions as well, Per your request only surveillance"The scrawniest team member spoke up with skepticism. If I wasn't pissed I would have commended him for speaking up.

I know their right but I couldn't help but feel irritated. Just leaving me, Aiden Price all high and dry without any explanation. I left the room making sure to slam the door. I went straight to the office and to the scotch by the 4th cup I was tempted to call Charley and demand her return. But that's a little mad as I dialed her number and one button from the callout button. Samuel came in without knocking as always I quickly cleared my phone screen that would be embarrassing to explain.

"Sir, I haven't seen you this flustered since the building of this building should I assume it's from Ms.Wilkes" He annoyingly questioned

If it wasn't Samuel I would have launched this glass at him.I'm annoyed and sexually frustrated.

I growled in response to his accurate guess

"I shouldn't be agitated. She's just an employee and I'm ME"The uncertainty was evident in the voice

"Sir, you know, you are only human you're gonna have feelings your splendid mind can't control"

"Ugh Sammy, you know I hate to be compared to the masses the mere thought sickens me. The world is full of shameful dim-witted people "I took another sip of my drink

"Anyway, Sir I didn't come to hear your I hate everyone speech you've been saying that since you were 5, I actually came here because we have to discuss this"

In Samuel's hand, he held one folder and I smirked. Yes, time to handle real business I'll think about Charley another time.